You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Job posting rights temporary restricted due to five posts rejected

Dear Webmaster (Tony Sir / Jose Sir)

I am working on job section from 2010 and my approved job posts are more than 36000 and from last few months I was unavailable at ISC due to some personal reasons; Now I am posting under job section from last month again.

I had posted more than 100 job posts in this period and the rejected posts are due to my posts duplicate posts as the same job post was posted by another member.

Although I always check the same using Google Search Engine "Name of the Organization, Post Name, INDIASTUDYCHANNEL.com" every post before making job post to avoid rejection of the post. As rejection of post also hurt us as we spend our time to make job post and it is wastage of time.

Now I will check double using Google Search Engine "Name of the Organization, Post Name, INDIA STUDY CHANNEL" and "Name of the Organization, Post Name, INDIASTUDYCHANNEL.com"

So please remove my temporary restriction so that I can again start posting.

Thanks & Regards
    Hello M.K.
    Kindly check ISC search as well. Sometimes Google may not have indexed new post, as New posts maybe in the "new submission" queue. In ISC search you have to try various methods like full name & short name of organization, full name & short name of organization with year etc. Same you need to try on Google as well. Some times it is tough to find whether job is already posted or not.

• Sign In to post your comments