You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Where to find the ranks of the members?

Last week, my rank was 157 which has now changed to 144. I am interested to see the ranks of all the members of this site. How and where can I see that? Will anybody guide me?
    Nomita,

A request had been made by members last year when the new forum template came into place, to let the member's rank also be displayed below the member's name in the forum. This may or may not be implemented by the Webmasters later.

In the meanwhile, you can check ranks of members here: ISC members list . It will require some effort on your part - click on each membership level (Platinum, Diamond, etc) and you will see the ranks of all the members at that particular membership level in the last column. I do not think there is any other single page where a comprehensive list of ranks of all members is displayed.

Also, since you are a new member, you can refer to this announcement about how the ranking is done: How a member's rank is calculated. This announcement explained how the calculation of rank was changed in order to ensure members who are inactive for a long time (more than 90 days) do not get a ranking & that one needs to get a minimum of 100 points to earn a rank.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Thank you Vandana. All these days We never thought how this will be calculated and never given that much importance also. But with this thread and with your explanation I am able to understand the method of calculation of rank. Thank you very much once again.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks Madam, the thing is clear to me now. The editors may kindly lock the thread.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

In the said member list there are levels in which some members have been excelling with their contributions. So you can click the required fields and know the details of that particular level members.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.