You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Article Contest on Topic - "Best Way to "_________"

First of all thanks to all the participants for their vital contributions to ISC.We had shortlisted 8 candidates who selected interesting topics and also followed the contest rules.

First Prize Winners (Cash Award of Rs 200 each):

Soundharya for the articles Best ways to get rid of boredom

Kalyani for the article Best ways of enriching garden soil

Second Prize Winners (Cash Award of Rs 100 each):

Juana for the articles The best way to deal with diabetes during pregnancy/gestational diabetes

Jagdish Patro for the articles Best ways to control our emotions in online interactions

Consolation Prizes (Cash Award of Rs 50 each) for

Dhruv for the article Best ways to improve your public speaking skills

Partha Kansabanik for the article Best ways to adjust in workplace by a fresher

Neethu for the article Best way to spend your time during bench days in your Company

Jenny for the article Best Ways to deal with depression

Friends, join us for congratulating all the winners!

My hearty congrats to Soundharya for the article Best ways to get rid of boredom which was very nice. and Kalyani for the article Best ways of enriching garden soil which was informative and won the first prize. My appreciation goes to Second Prize Winners , Juana for the article" The best way to deal with diabetes during pregnancy/gestational diabetes" which was very useful and Jagdish Patro for the article Best ways to control our emotions in online interactions which is very informative again. My pat also goes to Consolation Prize winners Dhruv for the article Best ways to improve your public speaking skills and Partha Kansabanik for the article Best ways to adjust in workplace by a fresher. and Neethu for the article Best way to spend your time during bench days in your Company, and not forgetting Jenny for the article Best Ways to deal with depression all the entries were mind boggling.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Soundharya and Kalyani for winning first prize in the competition. I also congratulate Juana and Jagdish Patro for winning second prize. I like to congratulate Dhruv,Partha Kansabanik , Neetu and Jenny for winning the consolation prizes. I appreciate editors for their best judgement in deciding the winners and I hope many more contests will come to encourage the members.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty Congratulations to Soundharya, Kalyani, Juana, Jagdish for their invaluable contribution and for winning this feat. Would also like to congratulate Dhruv, Partha, and Jenny for their contributions as well.

It is easier to participate in a contest than to judge the entries. So would like to appreciate all the people who worked behind this and also every participant who have put their heart and soul into writing.

Congratulations to all the winners for their outstanding contributions. Please keep this good work continued and I wish all of you more such awards in future.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya and Kalyani for winning first prize of the contest. I also want to congratulate Juana and Jagdish Patro for winning second prize of the contest. Dhruv, Partha Kansabanik, Neethu and jenny, please accept my congratulations for winning special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Soundharya and Ms. Kalyani for jointly winning the first prize in the competition. I also congratulate Ms. Juana and Mr. Jagdish Patro for jointly winning the second prize. I also appreciate Mr. Dhruv, Ms. Neetu and Ms. Jenny for winning the consolation prizes. All the articles submitted for the contest are really very informative.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congratulations to the winners First Prize Winners Soundharya, Kalyani, Second Prize Winners Juana, Jagdish Patro, Consolation Prizes Dhruv, Partha Kansabanik, Neethu, Jenny.Much more awards are store for you.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congratulations to all the winners for winning this article writing contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Many congratulations to Soundharya and Kalyani, the first prize winners, Juana and Jagdish, the second prize winners and Dhruv, Neethu, Partha and Jenny, the consolation prize winners in the Article Contest on the topic 'Best Ways to ______________'! I also extend my appreciation to all those who participated in this contest and enriched the same with their valuable contributions.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited to their accounts.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to all the winners of article contest "Best ways to ......" for winning the prize.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to all the winners of Best way to " ___ " contest. Hard work really pays off and thereby enjoy the rewards and keep up the good work.

My hearty congratulation to Soundharya and Kalyani for wining the first prize in this article contest.I congrates Juana and Jagdish for wining the second prize in this article contest. I also congrates Dhruv, Neethu, Partha and Jenny,for wining the consolation prize.

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Soundharya and Ms. Kalyani , joint winners of the contest. I also congratulate Ms. Juana and Mr. Jagdish Patro for jointly winning the second prize. My appreciation for Mr. Dhruv, Ms. Neetu and Ms. Jenny also for winning the consolation prizes. I sincerely believe that more and more informative articles would come out from all of them during the coming contests.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Congratulations to all the winners for writing such amazing articles based on "Best ways to". It provided a lot of information. Keep writing and keep sharing such useful content. :)
    Do what inspires you !!

My hearty congratulations to all the First, Second and consolation prize winners of the "Best ways to" contest. It was indeed a great contest with many well written and useful articles.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the prize winners of this contest. It is good to see some new faces in the list of winners as it proves that we are having great fresh contributors too apart from the regular stalwarts. Keep up the good work everyone. Continue participating - and winning!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hearty congratulations to the winners of article contest..

Congratulations to all the winners.

Soundharya – Brilliant article, you deserved to win. I would have been shocked had you not won. Heartiest congratulations.

Thank you, everyone, for your congratulatory messages. And thank you to the judges for selecting my entry.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.