You must Sign In to post a response.
We have appointed Ms Asha Kurian this time. We'll be keeping in mind all the applicants when the need arises and will be contacted directly at their registered email ID.
  • Category: Announcements

We are looking for new Article editors - Good opportunity to join editorial board

Friends,
    ISC administration has decided to hire Article Editors. Age and academic qualifications are no bar as far as you fulfill the below mentioned criteria.

Eligibility Criteria:
    1. You should have at least 15 approved articles in your account.
    2. You should be active since last 6 months.
    3. You should have good command over English.
    4. You should have basic idea about how ISC is operated.
    5. You should be a Gold Level member at least.
    6. Should be able to spend at least 2 hours daily for editing works.

Your benefits:
    You'll be one of our prestigious editorial board members, which actively takes part in the development of the site. Besides in addition to this, you'll be given an extended period of AdSense revenue sharing, which is limited for regular members. You'll also be paid for your works. There is no fixed monthly salary or compensation for editors. You'll be paid for the amount of work in a month.
    Above all these, its a matter to feel proud to be an editor in India's leading educational portal!

To apply:
    Leave a response in this thread explaining how do you qualify for this post. You'll be contacted directly in your registered email id for further discussion.
    I am interested in this opportunity.

I think I qualify for this post as I meet the six criteria laid down for the position. Further, I am willing to devote 2 hours towards the editing work. As far as my abilities, I assure you of diligence and quality work, each time.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

I am also interested. I meet at least 5 eligibility criteria mentioned above in the points from 1-5. But what I did not understand is the 6th point. Is it daily?

I am interested and want to be an editor of ISC.
    I fulfill the following criteria:
    Eligibility Criteria:
    1. i have at least 88 approved articles in my account.
    2. I am active since last 6 months.
    3. I have good command over English.
    4. I have basic idea about how ISC is operated.
    5. I am a Gold Level member.
    6. I am able to spend at least 2 hours for editing works.

Honesty is the best policy.

I think it got mentioned as daily in the main thread now. I will be able to spend 2 hours daily.

@607237

Point No. 6 is quite clear. It has been clearly mentioned that the aspiring member needs to devote at least two hours daily for editing work.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

@607243, It was not mentioned earlier as daily. That is why I got a doubt.

I am interested in the offer and I meet all the six eligibility criteria.

jenny

I express my interest to join ISC editorial board as I meet all the 6 eligibility requirements listed above.

Dear ISC,
    I am interested. I fulfill all the six eligibility criteria.
    1.I have 50 + articles to my credit
    2. I am a platinum member.
    3. I have more than 6 years ISC service
    4. I think I have acceptable command over English.
    5. I can spare few hours daily
    6. I know ISC operation well.
    If selected, I will be ready in December.

No life without Sun

I am interested in the offer and I also meet all the six eligibility criteria. It would be a great pleasure to be a part of ISC's editorial team.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Though I am interested for the coveted post, I cannot apply for the same right now because I am not eligible. I don't fulfil all the criteria as required by the administration. However, I think I fulfil at least some of them and some others will be fulfilled by the end of this month.

At present I am only half-way mark as I fulfil only three criteria out of the six required. They are:

1. I have got some basic idea about how the site operates.
    2. I can devote two hours time every day.
    3. I have a reasonably good command over English Language.

However, by the end of September I can acquire another one and half or two criteria. They are:

1. Gold level Membership: With 778 points on board within a span of 5 weeks I have already crossed two-third of my journey towards Gold Level and I am sure that I would touch that level before the end of this month.
    2. At least, 15 approved articles in account: I am not sure whether I would achieve that target which seems to be somewhat difficult right now. But I am confident that before the end of the month I would definitely have at least 10 approved articles in my account.

As far as the last hurdle is concerned, I have no chance to reach that target before the beginning of the next year. (I had joined ISC on July 22)

So my chances are really bleak. Isn't it?
    Any way, I shall wait till the next opportunity comes.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

I would love to join on the editorial board if given the chance.I am a good level member with good command over English.I would like to take this golden chance for a golden opportunity.I would check the last four criteria as I am mostly active in the forum section but would try contributing more articles if required.
    My creative poems and posts have won many awards and appreciation from the senior members of ISC.

Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

It's a good opportunity for every body and even prestigious to be in this post but as per the eligibility criteria I have not submitted 15 articles, but other all expectations I meet, Can I apply for this post. Please let me know.

I am interested in this opportunity. As per as the eligibility criteria

1. I have have 26 approved articles in your account.
    2. I am active from last 1 month.
    3. I have good command over English.
    4. I have basic idea about how ISC is operated.
    5. I am a Gold Level member.
    6. I should be able to spend at least 2 hours daily for editing works.

If a am given a golden chance to join editorial board in ISC i would never let you down

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.