You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 20th to 26th August '17- Winner!

This star was shining in the ISC sky during the week and could be easily observed; the potential spark could not go unnoticed. Friends, her interest in different sections, commitment to quality posts and conviction to independent views has made Neethu the winner of the Star of the Week award for the week 20th to 26th August '17. Hope she will continue with the same spirit and remain active here!

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week award winner.
    Congratulations to Ms. Neethu for winning the prestigious Star of the Week Award for the last week. Personally speaking, I also noticed the spark and I hope that 'we will agree to disagree' more in future also (in the platform of ISC).
    Sincere best wishes to Ms. Neethu.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes I am also observing this spark recent past and Neethu richly deserves to be honored. Great that she has got the star of the week award this time and hope she will maintain the tempo of contribution further. Congrats.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

congratulation ms. neethu for winning star of the week award for the week 20th to 26th August '17. My best wishes for you. Congrates

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Neethu for winning star of the week award. Hope you will win more award here. Contribute more qualitative post at ISC . keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Ms. Neethu for being Star of the week. You write beautifully and with perfection. I have learnt a lot from your posts. Way more to go for you. Keep writing the same way.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

Congratulations to Ms. Neethu for being Star of the Week award- 20th to 26th August '17- Winner and also for Article contest '17 on the topic 'Best Ways to _____________'- Consolation Prize (Co-Winner). You definitely the winner of this prize you have contribute in all sections like Expert Answers, Forum Messages, Resource Submissions, Forum Responses etc

A hearty congratulation to Ms. Neethu on getting the Star of the Week award. Your contributions in all the sections are clearly visible. I wish you more laurels ahead at ISC.

I was surprised to see this post and my joy knew no bounds. Thank you ISC for bestowing this award. It has encouraged me to continue to contribute more and the best to this site.

Thank you, Mr. Partha, for your sincere wishes and yes "we will agree to disagree" in this forum. Thank you, Mr. Mohan, your comments have humbled me. Will surely continue contributing more to the best of my ability. Would also like to thank Aliasgar and Hakimuddin for your kind wishes. Thank you, Pooja for your encouraging words. Even I have learned from your posts and from many in this Forum. It has helped me to grow immensely as a writer. Also, would like to Thank Mr. Ankit and Gaurav for their wishes.

Writing has always been my passion and I am glad that I could find a site at the right time.

Thank you so much, everyone, for all your lovely wishes.

I congratulate Neethu for becoming star of the week. I am reading her contributions in ISC and I felt that she is going to have good times on this site. She is contributing in all the sections and I hope she will continue to do that in future also.
    drrao
    always confident

Cash reward and points have been credited to the winner.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to Ms. Neethu for winning the prestigious Star of the Week Award so early.
    As Mr. Partha said "You have spark to lighten the "Deep of knowledge." I too feel so. Hope to see more contribution from you in future.

The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations Neethu!
    A really good and all-round performance. You have proved that all newbies are not the same and some of them have the guts to challenge and even beat the stalwarts.

I sincerely believe that you will win many more laurels in the coming days and would sparkle like a diamond in the galaxy of stars.

Please keep up the tempo and the day is not far when you will be an asset to this prestigious site.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Congratulations to Neethu for being selected Star of the Week award- 20th to 26th August '17.

Let this encourage and motivate you to perform better and better and win more awards.

Thank you so much, everyone, for all your kind wishes. I do hope to continue giving my best just the way you all have been contributing.

Congratulations to Neethu, For winning the Star of the week. Wishing you all the best for the future contest.

My hearty congratulations to Neethu for winning the Star of the week award.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats Ms. Neethu for winning the Star of the week award. Please continue to contribute and thereby educate everybody who goes through the forum.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congrats to Ms.Neethu for winning the Star of the Week award.Please Continue and keep the good work.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Thanks to everyone once again for your kind wishes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.