You can upload photos via specific pages of schools, colleges and the My India section. Here's how you do it:
1. Using the search box, locate the school/college/ My India place (city, village, etc).
2. Go to the page of the institute / place.
3. Scroll down the page & you will see a link 'Add/Edit Photos'.
4. You will be taken to the page where you can upload the photo via the attachment link given there, with an appropriate title to be entered in the box provided for it.
5. You can add up to maximum 5 photos at one instance.
6. For each photo, you need to put in a few sentences of descriptive text (minimum 2 sentences).
1. Photos should be original and not taken from any site.
2. Photos should have clarity and not be blurred.
3. Give different titles and descriptive content for each photo in case they are of the same institute / place. For example, don't just put 'XYZ college photo', but mention what the photo is about, such as the Lab, the sports facility, etc.
4. Do not merely give photos of the same thing from different angles, such as submitting a photo of the same exterior view of an institute from different sides or front angles.
Refer: Submit photos & earn
For uploading photos for the My India section refer to these guidelines to know which type of photos are allowed there: Share photos & earn
Points and cc will be given based on quality of the photo and the descriptive content.
Also, note that you can view all your submitted photos at one page via the 'My Photos' link at Photos page
Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.