You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Requesting clarifications on 'My India' Sub-section

Although I have spent almost two years with this great site, today I have understood that I know very little about various Sections and Sub-sections of ISC. I occassionally submit Information Updates on districts and educational institutions. However, today morning while exploring 'My India' Sub-section, I have come to know that Members can also submit updates on political parties.

As I have not seen any update on political parties so far, I would like to know what points are required to be covered while giving updates on political parties. A brief history of the party, present status, popularity in different states, symbol, present number of MPs/MLAs and details of Headquarter of the party-these are tthe points I have thought.

Editor(s) looking after 'My India' Sub-section may kindly guide me regarding points to be covered in the updates on political parties.
    Partha,

The sections of political parties and elections were in place in the early years of ISC along with the other sections. However, currently I do not think any updates are being accepted for these 2 sections & individual links to the parties / elections are also not functional. I will confirm with the Webmasters and let you know.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• Sign In to post your comments