You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

More or less reached the roof top.

Of late I am not so active in ISC but every seeing, hearing, reading always connect my mind to ISC with others posts, my posts etc., Almost after a break of 50 days I am here in ISC and it is usual before logging, I used to read all forum threads and announcements, winner threads etc.

After I logged into my profile and happened to see an Alert made me very curious and more to it after click opening to see the 'Creative' badge inside for my favourite Palindromes really made me to feel that I am more or less reaching the roof top if not physically. As usual ISC made it.

This is really surprise and people may not accept in this techno world that I have not noticed in other media also but that is certainly true.

I thought let my feelings may also go with TOW (more or less) entry too.
    A good thread. When we know that we achieved some thing we feel we are in the air and we will be jumping. Our happiness knew no bounds. Same thing the author presented in the thread. She narrated the writing very nicely.
    drrao
    always confident

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you for getting the "Creative Badge". Lately, it was decided by ISC admin that member should come up for nominating other members for the badge. So, you have been nominated by both members and editor for this prestigious badge. Happy to see the badge in your profile. You are such member who are always remembered whether you perform more or less here.

Thank you Rao and Jeets for your kind remarks and wishes to this thread.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

By connecting to the creative badge she received , the author made nice contribution on tow topic which aptly mentions her position in getting awards and reward in this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you Mohan for your wish. It is the reason why members are again and again coming back to this site even when they are away for any reason.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Nice ti see your innovative idea of turning your achievement into a contest thread. This shows your creativity. Please accept my congratulations on achieving the 'Creative' badge', a feat always longed for by many of the members.
    I sincerely hope and believe that your achievement would motivate us to do better so that we can also earn some laurels in this site.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Saroja, you are at your native(creative nature) best. Nicely woven thread from a smooth and slender fabric.

Nice to see you (read your posts) after a gap.

• Sign In to post your comments