You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for July 2017

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of July 2017.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our page: revenue share bonus for July 2017.
    Congratulations to all Members whose names have been included in the most awaited list of ISC.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Thanks for announcing the revenue share bonus and I am benefited with 587 rupees this time and My hearty congrats to all those members who destined to receive RSB this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all those members who have received this revenue share bonus for the month of July17. Please keep up your good contributions in ISC on a regular basis to receive this special payment given to the top contributors.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thank you for announcing revenue bonus for July 2017. I got a share of about 720 rupees. Congratulations to all the winners of revenue share bonus. I hope everyone will contribute and earn RSB in coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the members who have received revenue share bonus of this site. Fortunately I have also received RSB of the month July. Thanks to Timmy M John for announcing the RSB.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I congratulate all the members who have received revenue share bonus for the month of July 17. It is a matter of great pride to see one's name in the list of top contributors for a particular month. I sincerely believe that every member would aspire to find his/her name in the top contributors list.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

My heartiest congratulation to all top 20 members of ISC to winning the reward of Revenue Share Bonus for July 2017 m Specially Thanks to Webmaster Timmy M John for announcing the RSB.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to all those who got a share of the Revenue Share Bonus! Keep up the good work.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to all the winners who have received revenue share bonus.

Congratulations to all Members of ISC whose names have been included in the list of Revenue Share Bonus for July 2017.Keep up the good work.

Congratulations to all members who have got the revenue share bonus for the month of July 2017. This bonus definitely encourages members to contribute more at ISC.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.