You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 20th – 26th August 2017 (Winners)

There were some interesting threads last week focusing on various social and political issues and very good discussions took place in the Forum. Now it is time to announce the result of the TOW for the week 20th – 26th Aug'17.

The Winner is:
    Saji Ganesh for his unique thread - Is hypocrisy a part of human nature? If not, why do we pretend?
    ~ A thread that reflects the true picture of human nature which none of us can deny!

It is also decided to award Special Prize to:
    1. Jeets for his thread - What divides people the most - religion, opinion, or money?
    ~ A relevant point made about the factor that divides the people and a well presented thread.

2. Ar for her thread - Unexpected demands from expected/ respected people?
    ~ A simple and straight question again by the author touching the social issue prevalent in our society even today.

The winner will get 60 pts and 60 c.c and the Special Prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Cash credits are given to the other threads based on their quality. Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Mr. Saji Ganesh for winning the ToW award for the last week for his threa of hypocrisy.

I am very happy that Mr. Jeets and Ms. Ar (after a long absence) got special prizes for their thought-provoking threads.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My congratulations to saji ganesh for winning the tow award. My appreciations to Jeets and Ar for winning special prizes.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Mr. Saji Ganesh for winning the thread of Week award. I also want to congratulate Mr. Jeets and ms. Ar for winning special prizes of TOW.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My congratulations to Mr. Saji Ganesh for winning the Thread of the Week award for the last week. It was really thought provoking thread and compelled the members to think twice before giving an honest reply.
    I also congratulate Jeets and Ar for winning special prizes.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Congrats Saji Sir for TOW award, this thread consisted a great pool of thoughts from everybody. I will also congratulate Jeets Sir and Ar for their amazing articles. Jeets Sir, you wrote about absolute correct opinions on how people are getting divided, that too was very thought provoking.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congrats to Saji Ganesh for winning the topic of the week award for his enlightening thread and also a word of appreciation to Jeetes and Ar for their threads which won special prizes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners for winning thread of the week.

Thank you members for wishes and encouraging word.

Congratulations to all the members for their achievement for TOW.

Many congratulations to Saji Ganesh for winner of the TOW for the week 20th – 26th August 2017.And also to the Jeeta for his thread - What divides people the most - religion, opinion, or money and Ar for her thread - Unexpected demands from expected/ respected people for winning the special prize

Congratulations to Saji Ganesh, winner for TOW prize for the week 20th – 26th August 2017.
    Congratulations to Jeets and Ar for winning special prize.

My hearty congratulations to Saji Ganesh for getting the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate Jeets and Ar for getting the Special prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.