• Category: Miscellaneous

Crimes are more or less the same

More or less the same
    The crime may vary but intention is the same
    Some done with jealousy and others for fame
    Not necessary that the criminal lures from the street
    He can also be the one who our kids cheerfully greet
    The offences may be bailable and some with fines
    But the criminals should not repeat such crimes.
    In my eyes all crimes are more or less the same
    Some cause physical while others never healing emotional pain...

Crime generally punishes itself as a saying goes.
    It punishes the criminal,the victim and the society as a whole. Go to
    Be it murder,gang rape,child abuse, treachery or even killing an animal.
    The Indian Penal Code has a complete list of offences ,sub-divided into twenty three chapters, comprises five hundred and eleven sections. 
    The punishment may vary and some may be bailable and others non- bailable in terms of law.
    But, in my opinion every person who commits such crimes is not human and all criminal's mentality is more or less the same.

Tow entry thread
    To some extent I also agree with you. Crime is a crime, whether it is small or big. Criminal should be punished.
    Crime may be punishing the criminal but it is also punishing an innocent who received the punishment from the criminal. Law may punish the criminal. But the mental agony and restlessness faced by the victim can't be compensated. So nobody should hurt the innocents. Criminal mentalities may be one and the same. Only the extent varies.

drrao
    always confident

I agree with the author, a crime is crime even if it is small or big. If a crime is in physical terms, it is treated as crime , but if it is a mental depression or harassment, nobody considers it a crime. Because in those situations you do not have the proof to show the reason. Sometimes, people do a crime and they just roam around after doing it. People go to the police and tell them the problem, if it is resolved its good, and if not, the criminal gives some bribe and he is being left, the case is being closed and the victim faces and is not being given the justice. This is pretty common, there are very less good police officers these days, who will handle the cases and those also being politically stopped by the leaders.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

The crime may vary but intention is the same
    Because the society has given the leverage
    Some done with jealousy and others for fame
    Because those who are close to law have the benefit of hush up
    Not necessary that the criminal lures from the street
    Criminals are the great planners and they need not be from same street
    He can also be the one who our kids cheerfully greet
    In the guise of well wisher and follower any body can turn criminal based on chance
    The offences may be bailable and some with fines
    That was eye wash punishment to escape wrath from the society
    But the criminals should not repeat such crimes.
    Those who are habituates, they wont keep quiet
    In my eyes all crimes are more or less the same
    Not all crimes are same. They differ on situations and chances
    Some cause physical while others never healing emotional pain...
    That is the biggest blow on those the crime has been done.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I like the beautiful poem of the author, who has returned after a long absence. But I don't agree with her. All crimes are not same. The jurisprudence doesn't agree. Different punishment is there for different crime. For example, criminals who have been convicted for white colour crimes (embezzlement of money, financial fraud, etc.) are given special status even in jail. On the other hand criminals convicted for rape are even hated by other criminals.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I am fully agree with your views. Crime is crime whether it is small or big. I am also completely agree with your opinion every person who commits such crimes is not human and all criminal's mentality is more or less the same.Criminals should be punished.

• Sign In to post your comments