You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

August 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the August 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment in the credits section.
    Congratulations to all August 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

I like to thank ISC for giving cash award for the month of august 2017. I have uploaded my invoice. I congratulate all the winners of cash award.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks for announcing the payment and I have sent my filled in invoice. Congrats to all those who have recieved the cash payment this time. And for those disappointed, better luck next time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

First of all thanks to webmaster Mr Timmy Sir for announcing August 2017 Cash Payment and congratulation to all members who are listed in this list for monthly announcement.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their payment for the month of August 2017. Thanks to Timmy sir for announcing the cash payment on time as usual.
    Regards
    Rizwan

A happy announcement again on time!
    Congratulations to all the ISCians who are in the list for payments this month.
    I have uploaded my filled invoice.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

http://www.hitechlaxminagar.com/

Whooo! I made it. Last month when payment was announced I had posted in that forum that next month I am going to make my name in the payee list and I have my name in this list.
    Congrats to all other members who are getting their payment this month.

It was a great pleasure to see, for the first time, my name appearing in the list of recipient of some cash award for the month of August 17. Thank you, ISC administration.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their payment for the month of August 2017. I uploaded the invoice for Rs.700.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

congratulations to all the winners for winning the cash payment of the month.

I have updated the ifsc code and it is SBIN0020075.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to all the members who received payment of August 2017. Unfortunately my name does not appear in the list. Hope I will receive payment in September 2017.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.