You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

ONAM greetings.....!

Wishing all Malayalis across the globe a "Very Happy ONAM!"
    Let us make the Gods own country – the beautiful state, remain beautiful forever.
    ONAM greeting to all the people from Kerala. I wish all of them a happy and prosperous year ahead. Kerala is really a beautiful place and hope it will become much more beautiful in coming years.
    drrao
    always confident

Please accept my Onam Greetings to all and your family. May the Mahabali bring all the happiness and bountiful of good news and happenings in this year and may every tribe flourish and make foray in to all fields with wins.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

As a member of I S C from Keralam let me thank friends who wished a Happy Onam to those from Keralam. In fact Onam is celebrated throughout the world where Malayalees are available. Malayalee organizations in US, Singapore, Gulf Countries, etc.celebrate Onam with lots of entertainments and are telecast in Malayalam channels.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

May the God bless you and fill your heart with joy & happiness. May the color and lights of Onam fill your home with happiness and joy. Have the most beautiful Onam.

Wishing all Malayalis across the world a very happy Onam! Let us remind ourselves about the spirit of Onam and remain united as human beings. I am reminded of the lines that when Mahabali ruled over Kerala, all the citizens were treated equally. Would it be too much to wish for those good old times to come back? I doubt.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Conveying my good wishes to everyone on the occasion of Onam. Wishing you happiness & prosperity with special moments of togetherness with family and friends.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Best wishes to the people of Kerala on the auspicious occasion of Onam. Let the people of the state bring the 'God's own country' back to its pristine glory.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Happy Onam to everyone.
    Do what inspires you !!

Wishing you a very happy and amazing ONAM to all.

My best wishes to everyone, particularly to the people of the 'God's own country' on the happy and joyous occasion of 'Onam', the harvest festival of Kerala. I sincerely pray to Almighty to fill your life with joy and happiness.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

• Sign In to post your comments