You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Are Some girls are crossing their limits showing indecent placards in playing galleries?

As we see the recent incident in Caribbean Premier league 2017, a girl who was showing a placard to Afghan spinner Rashid Khan like this 'You are Young I am Young +My roti is round Let's settle down' as some Indian cricket fan showing placard to Virat Kohli If 'you miss Anushka I am next in the line' and Zaheer Khan lady fan showing a placard 'Will you marry me' and many cricketers are showing these type of Marriage proposals from female audience in playing galleries.Do you think women or ladies are crossing their limits by showing indecent placards in playing galleries?Knowledgeable members, please respond to the question.
    Yes. It is true 100%. We can't generalise this to total community of girls. Some of the girls are crossing their limits and unnecessarily provoking boys. This we are observing in many places. Recently I have seen a video in social media. In Visakhapatnam four students, (3 boys and 1 girl) were travelling to the city outskirts. After going there the girl is provoking the boy to kiss her. When the boy is hesitating, the girl is telling if you are hesitating even for kissing how you can progress. This is the situation. But in this bargain boys are getting victimised. If something happens to that girl, all the world might have blamed the boys. But no one might have known the facts.
    Girls should not be so open and boys also should be in their limits. Otherwise the whole system will get corrupted with a few people with bad instinct. A salt piece will spoil the whole full milk in the vessel. The parents, teachers and other elders should try to bring in some thinking in their minds and see that these younger generation will be on a correct path.

drrao
    always confident

"Are girls are crossing their limits showing indecent placards in playing galleries?" I do not think so. The examples that you mention are witty and must be taken as humour. Just laugh off at the funny placards, instead of questioning the intent.

I fail to understand what is indecent about the placards and what line of limits you think those women crossed.

Frankly, it is quite disconcerting to read through your frequent posts about women. Regardless of how innocent your comments seem to be, the constant questioning of every action of women simply reeks of misogyny. This has to stop.

Women are as equal as men and I want to see them enjoy the same liberties and freedom as their male counterpart. I do not like men judging women and questioning their actions – especially when that something is done in jest.

[Some parts of this response is deleted for better compliance of posting guidelines ~Forum Editor]

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Many of your posts are totally against women and their action.

If any girl indulges in indecent behaviour, she will pay for it. If a boy does it, he will pay for it. But we must not generalise. Even today, more than 80% girls of India behave properly. Strong family bond and traditional values keep a strong check on the girls as well as the boys.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Srinivasa Rao,

I want to address the issue that you highlighted, about the girl in the video.

How did the video come into being, someone must have shot the video. A lot of youngsters host YouTube channels and shoot and post videos that would draw traffic. Something as shocking as a girl asking to be kissed is definitely a thing that would draw the Indian youth to the site. Such videos are shared and people like you, watch them – the more such videos are shared, the more traffic they attract and the more the traffic, the more the revenue the people behind such videos earn.

Think of such videos as movies that are made to earn money. Only thing is that these videos are made by amateurs. Think about it, if three guys and one girl are in the video, who took the video. And why would someone want a seemingly private moment to be filmed?

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

I also agree with Juana and Neethu completely, your posts are always against a women's nature and behaviour. You always try to bring a women's ego and attitude downwards and always insult them from most of your posts. People like you do not allow a women to empower and grow in the real life. Inspite of pointing fingers at a women or a girl, have you seen or gone through your intent and attitude as a guy? Inspite of writing such stupid posts, learn to write something useful and knowledgeable and helpful that can guide people in this forum.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

Just because one or two placards being shown in a gallery while the cricket game was on would not mean that all the girls are bad or crossing their limits as opined by the author. For that matter cricket itself a attention seeker game and without the fan following the players are zero. And for the fans they have spent huge money to watch the proceedings on the ground and they too want to get attracted by the cameras placed there in. Just for the sake of fun such placards must have been displayed and that should not be taken so seriously and read between lines. The editors may close this thread as there is no substance to argue further.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Displaying placards is not a new thing in the test matches or such other events. This has been going out for quite some time and people try to write catchy lines on their placard to attract others attention. In that case sometimes they cross the limits and write spicy lines. It is not a question of boy or girl. It is the craze. It is the new generation which want to express themselves in open ways.

Due to the advertising gimmicks and other show off things in business people prefer that girls should display these placards in their hands, and the younger generation in their enthusiam are always ready to do such adventures, these girls immediately agree to such propositions whether from the inside they really like that or not.

It is a strange situation but it's true. The cricket stars and the film stars are rich and have their own styles. This influences the young minds deeply whether a girl or a boy and they become fan of these celebrities. In that momentum they do many weird activities and one of them is displaying out of the limit or indecent placards.

Knowledge is power.

Please avoid making comments at personal level, as it is against ISC guidelines. Discussions should go on without making any personal comment.

Mr. Mohan,
    Threads will be closed as per the need. Please leave it for editors to decide.

Regards,
    Sultan.
    Lead Editor - Articles,
    Managing Award Crediting

If success is 1, then its definite that you're starting from Zero!

Why the controversial topic threads be allowed at first instance and then keep it open which definitely induce the members to respond either for or against the topic which would earn the wrath of minus points later.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

We always welcome a healthy discussion on any suitable topic that doesn't go against ISC Guidelines. But we have to be sure that we are not making any personal comments and let the discussion proceed further.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Lead Editor - Articles,
    Managing Award Crediting

If success is 1, then its definite that you're starting from Zero!

I have noticed that ISC administration allows this type of misogynist thread to continue, and then if some Memebrs write something in support of their arguments, quarrel starts causing deduction of points. Why is such meaningless thread allowed at the first place?

So far as cricket field is concerned, I know that even before independence, some players were very popular among ladies and many placards considered objectionable at that time could be seen in the stadia.

I have also read the deleted comment of the author. It is simply ridiculous and childish.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

#607820: We must learn to call a spade a spade. You first stop insulting Indian women in general. You can't blame all girls because of indecent (according to you) behaviour of one or two. Who are you to judge those girls? Let their parents take note. Let them face the consequences.

So your comments are not innocent. Is that what you mean to tell me? This disproves the theory of an editor, who allowed another post of yours that was thought to be an innocent query.

I thought you sought opinions, but it now seems you just voiced your own and are unwilling to accept other saner voices that find your post reeking of misogyny.

Your post is rude and unacceptable. The way you addressed Partha is offensive.

This is no way to conduct healthy discussions. A topic that targets women can never be healthy. Show some respect here, to people who constitute half the population. It is fine to have opinions on women but to keep throwing them in the forum as a piece of discussion, belittles women. My blood boils to read comments that question women and discuss what they should and should not do.

@Webmaster

I ask for the member be banned (as punishment) for attacking another member in such a deplorable manner. This is disgusting.

The deep rooted ugly thinking has come out in open again!
    If boys are open why not a girls? Why we want to restrict only girls and not boys? The problem is our society where we men only wants to rule. If we start restricting the boys too the way we do it for our girls, I feel such thread and idiotic thinking would not come out open like this. It is our mind the way we see and think and I must say some people still need some positive thinking for our women in our society.

How can a thread which is known that will get strong reply, would be "healthy", I would like to know from our editors first. And if it get strong replies, it simply mean that the "thread" or "post" has problem and not the replies. Editor had the freedom to delete the replies or edit the reply but I wonder why they can't delete such thread?
    It is just double standard rules and nothing else.

Editor say, they will not allow any personal comment but they allow to disrespect the community, languages, Zone in ISC? If this is the ISC policy and rules, they must look into it if what they are doing correct or wrong.

#607822 Juana, the webmaster only ban that member who attacks editors and not member.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.