You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Problem in creating Infolink account

I applied for infolink account and after few days I received a reply from infolink team stating "Upon reviewing your account, it appears that you do not have full access to your source code (HTML code). Then I replied them as mentioned in this page. But no use - again they send me the same mail. What to do now?
    I also received similar comment from them. This happened long back. As I am not bale understand further course of action, I left there itself. I don't know how to go about. I hope many members has an account in this. They may guide you and me in this respect.
    drrao
    always confident

Editors
    Please do the needful, waiting for your reply.

Regards,
    Kiran
    No time is wrong to do right things

Kiran,

Wait please. The team has been informed. Somebody in the know will reply to your query.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Kiran,

Please refer to this help topic. Scroll down to the end of the help page to see some relevant details.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thanks for your reply Sir. I have already gone through that page and I replied them as mentioned there but again I receive the same message from them.
    Regards,
    Kiran
    No time is wrong to do right things

• Sign In to post your comments