You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What is thedifference between Silicon Valley and iValley?

Puzzled about how Silicon Valley differs from iValley? Get the answer in this forum thread.

What is the difference between Silicon Valley and iValley? These two words are new for me so I raised this query here to know more about this.
    Silicon valley is a place in America. It is situated in the state of California. This is the southern portion of the San Francisco bay area. Initially in this area many innovators and manufacturers of silicon chips were situated hence the name of silicon valley has come. But now there are many high tech corporations in this area. Many start ups are situated here.
    ivalley is the name of a forum. It is focused more towards youth. Inspiration and ideas are the founding pillars of this. It provides a platform for new ideas and concepts and share it with others allover the globe through their site. It aims for the contribution of youth by providing a chance to the youth in particular and humans in general to be inspired.

drrao
    always confident

Good explanation provided by Mr. Rao Thanks for clarification. Now I get the idea why people writing on these topics.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• Sign In to post your comments