You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy Teacher's day wishes in advance.

Tomorrow is Teacher's day. Our first Vice President and second President of India Sri Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan's birthday will be celebrated tomorrow. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was born on 5th September 1888. He was an Indian philosopher and statesman who was the 1st Vice President of India during 1952–1962. We was the 2nd President of India from 1962 to 1967. He expired on 17 April 1975. He was respected allover the world as a great philosopher. His oratory skills were admired all over the globe. In our country September 5th, his birthday, is celebrated as teacher's day. People like him brought laurels to our country.

A society will be tailored by teacher through tailoring their students. They play a great role in building the nation. My greetings to all the teachers on the occasion of teacher's day tomorrow.
    I also wish happy teachers days to all. We all learn something here. So everyone is teacher since from his contribution a person will learn something new here. So, every member of this family is a teacher and is a student.
    A book, a pen, a teacher and a student can change the whole world.
    Again happy teachers days to all.

Honesty is the best policy.

Truly, well said Dr. Rao, reading your post I went back to my school days where we used to celebrate it with so much joy and excitement. We were so excited to meet our teachers and give them our handcrafted gifts. Never knew that they would have a big influence in our lives. The most exciting part when we used to be dressed up as teachers and would teach.

I am forever so grateful to my parents first and then to all my teachers. Wishing all of them a very Happy Teacher's Day. Every person whom we meet at a certain point of our life teaches us something very valuable. Wishing them too a very Happy Teachers Day!

On the occasion of Teachers' Day in India, I convey my regards to all teachers of the country including my parents.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I express my sincere regards to all the teachers of our country on the occasion of 'Teacher's Day.'
    After parents, it is the teachers who impart knowledge to the little children and make them future citizens of the country, capable of shouldering the big responsibilities entrusted to them.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Happy teachers day to all those who are in teaching profession right at the schools , colleges, and at Asharams. It is our duty to say gratitude and thanks to all those who were behind our molding as the human being and especially the primary teachers are the back bone of any student development. I was going through the Veda Bhawan were small children were chanting Veda with high pitch and vibration which forced me to stay back and hear. All those children are at the age of 5 to 15 years and they have been taught with the intricacies of Hindu dharma and culture. It is nice to see small children forgoing their routines like playing and enjoying at this tender age and that gave me greater satisfaction. And why I said this because that the veda imparting teachers at the Veda Bhawan are so talented and experienced that they wont get impatient and give the lesson with utmost dedication till the child learns.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Back in the day, when I was a teacher, 5th September, each year, was a day that I looked forward to. It was a day filled with a lot of fun. We (my colleagues and I) would be treated to a scrumptious meal at a five-star hotel and be given gifts by the school administration. Some of us would also receive cards, bouquets and gifts from a few students and parents.

That is all the day was about – of course, I have some beautiful memories, but that is about it.

It was only later when I connected with students I had taught years ago (thanks to Facebook) that I realised the true significance of this day. I feel blessed that my students still remember me and make it a point to wish and thank me. I received quite a few phone calls and message today and I am happy that I had the opportunity to be a part of the lives of some very successful young men and women. That they acknowledge my role in shaping their lives gives me a sense of achievement.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.