You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Seepage of oil from a truck lead to skidding of two wheeler vehicles in which even I was injured.

God's grace and best wishes from every one might have saved me from almost death as I was driving on my scooter and at the OU entrance there was a truck standing and its oil was leaking. That oil leakage lead to skidding of two wheeler one after other as every one could not expect that accident would occur in such series. My left foot three fingers were damaged and the nails gone off. and the blood bleeding was heavy. Luckily one shop owner applied turmeric and I rushed to the hospital and had the treatment. With Gods grace I am fine now.
    Glad to hear and know that you are safe and sound. Get well soon Mr. Mohan and have a speedy recovery. Our prayers with you.

Mohan Sir,
    Really sad to know about the injury you have sustained in the accident. I pray to God for your speedy recovery. Get well soon, Sir and thank the shopkeeper who came like an Angel to help you in the hour of need.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Thank God. Wish you a speedy recovery. The God helped you in the form of that shopkeeper. If there is a leakage, that truck driver should have stopped the vehicle. Get it rectified and then he might have proceeded. But I think he has not done that. How many more places this has happened we don't know. They don't feel the responsibility.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr. Mohan: It is really great that you have been saved with minor scratches. It is really the grace of Almighty. It is really astonishing that such an incident occurs at the entrance of Osmania University, Amberpet, which is an important place of Hyderabad. The place of leakage should have been immediately cordoned off by the police.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes after we fell down, the authorities poured mud on the oil leak on the road , so that others wont fall again.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Glad that your are fine and suffered no major injuries. Your experience brings out two important aspects of road accidents
    1. lack of accountability and civic sense among road users ( the truck in question)
    2. Valuable role of good Samaritans who help accident victims ( the shopkeeper in question). If the numbers of the former decreased and the numbers of latter increased our roads would be much safer. Let's hope this happens.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Mohan. I hope the injuries heal soon. I hope there is not much damage to your two-wheeler.

If I am not mistaken this is the second time you have been involved in an accident, this year. You need to be more careful riding your two wheeler. Take care and be safe.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Yes this is the second time I met with the accident. But both times the fault is from other side.
    K Mohan

We wish for your speedy recovery and well being.
    This is another case of pure negligence and not following the safety regulations. The driver of the truck should know the consequences of oil sprinkled on a busy road. It will create havoc for the two wheelers.
    Such carelessness in public places is really an alarming situation and the culprits should be booked for these lapses.
    There are many trucks which carry the hazardous chemicals and if such a thing happens there then it will be much damaging and the innocent two wheeler riders will be caught in that dangerous situation without any fault of theirs.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Sorry to note that you met with a slippery skidding accident, but glad to know that you escaped with minor injuries to your toes. Thanks to God. Since you have met with two accidents by the two wheeler you hold, it is time high to buy a new four wheeler to be safe from road accidents in future. Wish you a speedy recovery of your injured toes.
    No life without Sun

Take care. Wish you a speedy recovery and thank God you escaped with some minor injuries. You have to take special care because it was the injury of the fingers damaging the nails.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Happy to know you are safe K Mohan. Wishing you a quick recovery from your injuries.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

All your felicitation messages has healed me half. Remaining I shall get over with the medicine and injection. Thanks for all your concerns.
    K Mohan

Yes sir,similar incidents I have seen. For this, though the persons im the loading section is responsible,the driver&cleaner should also very careful with frequent checking as they are going to caught red handed when such incidents occurred.

Sorry to hear about the incident and glad that you escaped with minor injuries Mr Mohan. Take care and get well soon!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments