You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Permission to write articles

I have lost chance to write articles in article section. So, please permit me to allow in articles section. If any mistakes done by me I assure not to repeat my mistakes.
    Kanduri Narasimha Charyulu,

Welcome back to ISC! Glad to know that you have returned and that you will complete 6 years with us earlier this year.

Since you have been away for quite a while, you are requested to first re-start your contributions in other sections. Participate in forum threads and contribute to our Ask Expert section. We will assess your contributions this month and then may give you a chance to submit articles from next month. Please go through the Sectionwise FAQs to familiarize yourself with updated instructions and guidelines.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Kanduri Narasimha Charyulu welcome back to this site after so many days. I have visited your profile and found that you made a good contribution of 159 articles earlier and that would have given you enough experience on how to present the articles without violating posting guidelines and following our rules. It seems you have erred in that and hence you were banned from article section. Nevertheless, be active in this forum and ask expert section for a while and that will not only provide your renewed confidence, and our editors shall open the article section for you in due course.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome to you. It is nice to hear that you have contributed 159 articles in this forum. A good number. However it is nice to see you back to restart your journey in this site. Start in a small with forums and ask experts as suggested by Vandana. Then you can start in articles. A hearty welcome and best wishes to you.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments