You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Let us remember our teachers on this Teachers day,today

To learn anything new one learned person is necessary to us. In childhood our father and mother are teaching us how to do our daily practices either orally or practically. Likewise the world activities through the lessons a teacher teaches us in schools and colleges. However we never and should not forget our teachers on any account and they should be remembered at least to day, on the Teachers day. Dr.Radhakrishnan our first Vice President of India and Second President of India. He started his career as a teacher and his birth day is remembered as Teachers day.

A Guru or a teacher is a person who removes dark in us and brings light in us. Guru vandanam is a must to us as a learned person. Those who insult the teachers are though studied well is considered as uneducated.

I never forget the teachers of mine from elementary school to college degree. I still remember their teachings means we should think the capacity of their teachings. My six standard teacher Mr.Naasamy, My sslc teacher Mr.S.Balasubramanian, My Economics lecturer in college Mr.Narasaimhan, My Accounts lecturer in college Mr.P.Ramachandran,auditors Mr.Peri Thiagarajan and Mr.C.V.S Manian who take Special Accounts, and Income tax in my college, advocate Mr.Sarangapani who take Mercantile law., My honorable professor Mr.C.S.Krishna, I never forget such great persons and their teachings.

We remember our teachers on this great day.
    On this day I pay my heartfelt respect to my teachers. I have remembered my school-teachers in the article:-
    My favourite teacher in school.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Being a teacher for short span of time, I felt so happy when few of my students sent me greetings on this day. Though I am no longer in that field, it felt so nice to be remembered by them. I just can't describe the feeling at the same time I would also like to thank my parents and teachers for moulding me the way I am today and for making me "me".

It is really a great chance to remember our Gurus and conveying our respects to them on this day. Remembering the old teachers who tuned our life in the way we desired should all be remembered forever and all times. My first respects to my mother and then my father, who made me a good citizen and gave a beautiful life. Then it is my duty to convey my salutations to Prof. N.Krishna Murty, under whom I have done my doctorate. My parents gave me the birth and mu guru gave me the knowledge.
    The teachers impart education to students and drive them from darkness to light. They make them human beings who knows the difference between good and bad. Finally everybody is learning through out his life from all his interactions and associates. So I want to convey my respects all from whom i learned many things and many aspects of life.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.