You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

When you fall down never get ashamed. Get up and that will be your winning posture for others.

Being a human being not having presence of mind, or due to ageing or due to mistakes of others, we do fall on the ground and that does not underestimate our caliber to fight the life. By falling suddenly every one would not have expected the impact and for some our falling would a feast to watch. But when we get up and stand, that is the winning position for us the others would simply get astonished as you have taken the falling sportively. Let others make fun of you, because you have learned the better lessons of life by now.
    By any accidental way if some one is falling down that is not yet all a incident to laugh. If possible some one can go try to help the person to get up. Every one will try to get up but some times because of very bad injury or some other reason if the person is not able to get up, the people around him should help. If the person can get up on his own, definitely he will get up and start walking without waiting for some one's help. It is all about a man physically falling down.
    But some times it happens that in our life we may be having some downs due to various reasons. But we should feel bad about that. In stead we should always try to come out of that position by working out a remedial solution and we should try for our raise. When we some unsuccessful efforts people will always try to laugh at us. But we should take that laughs as encouragement and we should some up with flying colours by meticulous planning and hard work. That will be the greatest reply you can give to the people who make fun of you when you are losing. That spirit should be there in all of us and try to win always.

drrao
    always confident

I agree with you Mohan Sir... if you are lagging behind in something and feeling a failure instinct in your head and falling down, you will definitely get up yourself and feel the energy when you re-try the same thing. This type of a behaviour is seen in a fighter or in a person who is dedicated to work for his goal. That he does not feel any sort of shame in standing up and fighting back again his battle, because he know once this fear is being overcome, he will have the power to win that battle. This is how life goes all about.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

Pooja you have got me right. We should not get deterred with challenges and upsets, move on with confidence with renewed energy in life.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I think we should obliterate the word 'others' from our dictionary. Let us begin to live our lives for ourselves, without bringing 'others' into the frame. Why do we have to prove anything to 'others'? I think our lessons our failures and achievements should be ours and ours alone. We should not even consider what 'others' might think or how they might react to our failures and our successes.

This obsession of 'others', is unhealthy. We fall, we get up and we walk. End of the story. Why even give importance to those standing on the sidewalk jeering at us. They are insignificant. Whether the bystanders become astonished or get pleased at your overcoming the fall is irrelevant.

It is our journey, our botches and our triumphs – we should stop looking at the 'others' and taking pride in astonishing them.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Here others means who are critics and trouble makers and not those who are general followers and our well wishers.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Giving thought to how the "critics and trouble makers" react is unhealthy. The whole purpose of our achievement is lost when we begin to think how we disproved our detractors. Why should we even think of how our success would astonish our critics? They are not the reason for our failures nor are they the reason for our success. They have opinions about our abilities and we trust our own strengths. Our success should not be about proving others wrong. Our success should be a result of our strength and willpower.

Thinking of how our critics would feel shifts the focus to them. I think of it as trying to prove a point and showing others what we are capable of, which I think as being petty.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• Sign In to post your comments