You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

July 2017 Wizards & Super Contributors Awards - winners

Apologies for the very late announcement of the prestigious monthly awards for July.

The cash award of Rs.250/- for Wizards goes to -
    Krishna Verma for the Articles section

Partha Kansabanik for the Ask Expert section

Umesh for the Forum section

Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri for the Jobs section

The cash award of Rs.100/- for being the Super Contributor of photos goes to Neelam Joshi

Congratulations to all the winners!
    Hearty congratulations to Krishna Verma for winning wizard award in articles section for July 2017. Similarly my congratulations goes to Partha Kansabanik for winning wizard award for Ask Expert section, Umesh for forum section and Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri for the Jobs section. I hope they will continue their good work and win more and more awards in the coming months. My congratulations to Neelam Joshi for winning the Super Contributor award of photos. I hope all the winners will continue their good job.
    drrao
    always confident

congratulations to the winners of super contributors award.

Congratulation to all the wizard winners and super contributors for the month of July. Keep on contributing in the same spirit in future too to win more such awards.

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Hard work pays after all!

My hearty congratulations to Krishna Verma for winning the wizard award for the Articles section, Partha Kansabanik for the Ask Expert section, Umesh for the Forum section and Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri for the Jobs section. I also congratulate Neelam Joshi for winning the Super Contributor of photos section.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hi all,
    I'm a new member. Congrats to Krishna Verma for the Articles section,Partha Kansabanik for the Ask Expert section;Umesh for the Forum section,Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri for the Jobs section,Neelam Joshi Super Contributor of photos.

It's encouraging to know that people's contribution are rewarded. Not the monetary part but to me, more so acknowledging one's contribution on a topic that affect one's life is someway. These award mostly gives a

1.small sense of satisfaction that yes I've done something good.
    2.small sense of achievement that yes I've been recognised.
    3.a big measure of pride that I've shared the knowledge and
    4. this can encourage the new comers to set targets

I hearty congratulate Krishna Verma for winning Wizard Award in articles section for the month of July 2017. I hearty congratulate Partha Kansabanik Sir for winning Wizard Award for Ask Expert section, Umesh Sir for forum section and Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri Madam for the Jobs section. My congratulations also goes to Neelam Joshi for winning the Super Contributor Award of Photos.
    I sincerely hope and believe that the winners will continue their good work and win more and more awards in the months to come .
    These awards will certainly motivate every member of the site to work harder and try his/her best to find their names in the coming lists.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

My hearty congrats to Krishna Verma for winning the wizard award for the the Articles section, as he has been so consistent in that section in the recent past. My appreciation also goes to Partha Kansabanik for expert answers to many questions posed there and eventually got the Ask Expert section wizard award. Who can forget Umesh for the Forum section, who has been very consistent and giving some wonderful responses to many posts. Of late
    Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri has proved that her jobs would not only gets the net users the new job but a recognition for her in the Jobs section and pat to Super Contributor of photos Neelam Joshi who has created a niche for herself.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is a really a pleasant surprise for me, because I have had a feeling that I was not sufficiently active in July, 2017. My congratulations to Mr. Krishna Verma, Mr. Umesh, Ms. Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri and Ms. Neelam Joshi for their well-deserved awards.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I would like to congratulate all the winners for the prestigious monthly awards .
    Do what inspires you !!

I am congratulating Krishna Verma, Partha Kansabanik, Umesh, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri, Neelam Joshi for winning the prestigious award of the month of July 2017.

It is a honour for ISC to have such active contributor.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Congratulations to all the wizard award winners and super contributor award winner .
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the wizard winners and super contributor award winner .
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Deleted
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I congratulate all the winners for their awards for the month of Aug17 for their outstanding contributions and wish them good luck for their future efforts.
    All the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I thank ISC and editors for rewarding me for the month of Jul17.

At the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate other winners Krishna Verma, Partha Kansabanik, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri and Neelam Joshi for winning their respective awards in different categories.

Let us contribute our best with same zeal and vigour in various sections of ISC to make it the best educational and knowledge site in internet.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the Wizards and Super Contributor for the month of July '17! Keep up the good job and keep adding awards to your profile.

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to Krishna Verma , Partha Kansabanik, Umesh and Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri for being declared as Wizards of July 2017 for relevant sections. I also congratulate Neelam Joshi for winning the Super Contributor prize in photos section.

My sincere congratulations to Sri Krisna Verma, Sri Parta Kansabanik, Sri Umesh and Madam Chaitali Roy Chaudhuri for their active involvements in ISC and have been declared as Wizards of July 2017 for their impressive contributions in the relevant sections.
    Ms. Neelam Joshi deserves congratulations for winning the Super contributor award for the Photo - section.
    Hope, they would contribute with the same vigour in the ensuing time and maintain the glory of ISC.

Congratulations to all the Wizards and Super Contributors. You all put in great effort and it is time to reap the fruit of your hard work. Well deserved. Look forward to more contributions from all of you.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Hearty congratulations to Krishna Verma for winning wizard award in articles section for July 2017. I want to congratulate Partha Kansabanik for winning wizard award for Ask Expert section, Umesh for forum section and Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri for the Jobs section. They really deserve the awards. My congratulations to Neelam Joshi for winning the Super Contributor award of photos.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.