You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Yet another rail accident in UP. Third in a month. Is it just coincidence or something else.

There has been a sudden spurt in the number of train accident in the country and UP in particular.

K-U express accident
    Kaifiyat express
    Latest Shaktipunj express (travelling a low speed)
    and on the same day a track fracture noted just minutes before Kalindi express could pass which averted one more accident.

We should pay are respect to those who have lost their lives in these accidents. Thanks to the low speed of Shaktipunj express which authorities feel avoided fatalities and the fourth potential accident avoided. Is it just sheer coincidence or the is foul play to be looked into. Only time will tell.
    Can members with railway knowledge or from the locality comment please
    Yesterday there were three derailment in three parts of the country. Many people are now saying that these can't be coincidences. These derailments must be examined very thoroughly.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Its really sad to say that such serial rail accidents are occurring in UP. For this the UP government have failed to do their duties. This is not coincidence. But I really feel sorrow to the families who have lost their dear ones by the negligence of the government.

Very sorry to hear rail accident news from same state in a series and that is very disturbing. Surely the permanent way Inspectors who are responsible for keeping the main line free from any damages must be held responsible for the dereliction of their duties. In Hyderabad I often find five to six gang man with one Permanent way Inspector would go on small trolley and inspect track minutely for any fault the the repair would undertaken immediately. Such things are not happening in UP and Bihar it seems. Its high time Railways cannot play with the lives of passengers. If the employees are not working as per expectations, they can be removed and new ones can be taken. Railways must create confidence in the passengers about safety. Otherwise slowly the rail passengers might shift to air or buses for their future journeys.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I don't know. Series of train accidents that to in one state. Is there any conspiracy or foul game I don't know. As mentioned by the author we should pay respects to the deceased people. The matter should be seen and investigated thoroughly so that the culprits can be seriously punished. The railway ministry and authorities should take immediate actions and see that accidents will be stopped. Mainly the officers who are supposed to take care of the condition of the railway track should be taken to task so that it will not happen again and again. After all the lives of human beings are involved.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments