You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Non review of my articles

I had submitted the article about 15 days back but my article has not been reviewed by editor. Let me know how much more time it will take
    There are no articles submitted in your name in the Article section.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Bharti Gupta if you feel that you have written article 15 days ago and submitted to this site, then please provide the concerned url link so that even we may see the reason for not reviewing.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Respected editor

Find attached my link
    A Teacher and its impact on soceity

Bharti, could you please check whether there is any action pending from your side?
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Bharti,

It seems your article was in draft mode and not published. You need to select the box 'Ready to publish' whenever you wish to submit an article for review. Note, though, that the article you submitted is not acceptable as it contains text which appears at another site. Copied content is not allowed. Please refer: Copyright issues

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Thanks for reviewing my article and tell my mistakes.

Bharti Gupta
    Your article cannot be reviewed unless it is published by you. The article is still in draft mode. To publish the article, open your article page - click on the 'edit' button - scroll down the page. At the bottom of the page you can see 'Publish' in the box below which you can find 2 options - 'Article is ready to publish' and 'Not ready to publish yet'.

By default the 2nd option i.e 'Not ready to publish yet' is checked. When you want to publish the article, check the 1st option i.e. 'Article is ready to publish' and then click the 'Save Article' button that appears in blue box.

By doing so, your article will be published and will be in New Submission and ready for reviewing by the editors.

Suggestions / corrections to be made in the article - Use basic html tags in your article. Give proper paragraph headings / small headings for a better presentation of the article.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.