You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What a pleasant surprise!

When I opened my laptop in the afternoon today and logged on to ISC, I was astonished to find my name in the list of super stars in the forum section. It was really great to see my name shining (Though dimly) amongst the stalwarts like Dr. Rao, K. Mohan Sir and partha Sir.

Though I know it is a nine days' wonder and very soon my name would be lost amidst the cluster of many other twinkling starts but it is certainly a time to rejoice.

I sincerely thank all the members particularly Venkiteswaran Sir who motivated me to work hard in the site and Juana Madam who had helped me out when I had been struggling with the HTML tags which was like a Greek to me.

Since I am going too busy with some personal work these days, I cannot participate in all the sections but I sincerely believe that once this phase is over, I would be able to place my name amongst the super stars of some other sections also, may be for a day.

Thank you ISC for giving me the great honour.
    Nomita Mitra, Everybody will shine if they are sincere and hard working. There are no stalwarts here. Working more time and going through unknown topics through google or some other sites our knowledge will improve. Another point people like you are having a very good grip over English and presentation skills are good. So I feel you are more deserved for the achievement what you got. I hope you will achieve greater heights in this channel.
    drrao
    always confident

Very nice to hear that Nomita... Keep up the great work.. You have been enlightening us all with your great thoughts.
    Do what inspires you !!

You deserve to feel happy at seeing your name in the Super Stars list.
    "A rolling stone gathers no moss" is the proverb. The names in the stars list can also go on changing. You have to keep rolling on to keep pace with it. Complacency has no place in a dynamic world. However after sometime you may not mind about the list, but get involved in your work.

Let this post of yours enthuse and encourage more members to work with a focus and perseverance.

Yes I could see your name as one of the forum super stars placed at the fifth position by virtue of you scoring 335 points in a week and thus you could able to beat others who were shining in the recent past. What I feel that occupying the forum super star position is possible to every one if they contribute daily and maintain the tempo of being regular with 50 to 60 points earned daily. Anyway accept my appreciation and best wishes for being in the league of one of the forum super stars. Now you should not loose it for others and in fact I want you to beat me by position and surge ahead.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Nomita, in fact I was planning to put up a thread to congratulate you and Pooja for getting into the Superstar list of forum section in such a short time. It is not an easy thing and your efforts do call for an appreciation. So, congratulations!
    And about being busy on your personal side, I am sure that you would be able to spare at least half an hour daily for ISC which can, if you want to, keep you in the list for a long time. Hope you will try for that; but a sincere suggestion is that, as I had said earlier too, it is better not to compromise on quality for quantity. You are doing very well and wish you all the best!

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Thank you Ganesh Sir for the appreciation. This really means a lot.
    Do what inspires you !!

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Nomita Mitra and Ms. Pooja Srivastava for Forum Superstar status. Both of you have reached there. Now it's time to stay there.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Excellent news and Congratulations.
    Being new to this website, i see that people like you contribute genuinely with good thought and relevant material .
    As other members have touched upon, its not the award by the effort and passion that leads one to it. Award is the icing on the cake..
    Best wishes

It is really an arduous effort by Nomita Mitra to achieve this award through the points generated in a short span activity and we hope that she will repeat such magnificent performance in future also when she gets sufficient time to give to ISC platform.

All the best and contribute to ISC to make it the best place for intellectual minds.

All the best and good wishes.

Knowledge is power.

Thank you Partha Sir for the wishes, I will keep the writing spirit on. This forum is a great source of knowledge and I always try to stay connected here and keep reading posts from all the lovely people out here.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations Ms. Mitra and Pooja, I was so delighted to see both of your names on the forum super star list.

Keep up the spirit of writing!

I sincerely thank everyone for their good wishes. I am really overwhelmed and assure that I shall try to give my best here.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Just to put on the records that till the recent past Dr Rao was heading as the first forum super star and just now my name has been in the first. It proves that we can occupy the positions with grit and determination.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations K. Mohan Sir for achieving the first place. But as I have already said, It's a nine days' wonder and no member can say with confidence for how long he/she would be able to retain the position.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

• Sign In to post your comments