You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How does Revenue Share Bonus is calculated in ISC.

How does Revenue Share Bonus is calculated in ISC. Is Revenue Share Bonus is get by all members who have adsense account only. I have not associated my adsense account with ISC is i also get Revenue Share Bonus or not.What are the terms and conditions of getting Revenue Share Bonus.How much a member get Revenue Share Bonus maximum from ISC?
    Ankit,

It does not matter if you do not have an AdSense account. The Revenue Share Bonus (we refer to it as RSB) is based on the points accumulated through contributions for the month. Those who are listed in the top 20 at the end of the month will get the RSB. The RSB shared by the Webmasters is dependent on the revenue earned by the site in the month and that gets shared with the top 20. When the points are calculated, the points for articles only are doubled (no points doubled for submission of other posts.)

Please refer to these two threads:
    1. When the RSB program was first introduced in 2011

2. How calculations are done for the RSB program

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Vandana,

Refer your statement, "The RSB shared by the Webmasters is dependent on the revenue earned by the site in the month and that gets shared with the top 20." Correct me if I am wrong, but is not the amount that is shared amongst the top 20 contributors a fixed sum? As per my knowledge, based on an earlier announcement, the webmaster sets aside Rs.20,000 for payment towards the RSB. If my memory is right, earlier the sum of Rs.10,000 was distributed among the top 20 contributors.

I do not think the RSB share is dependent on the revenue earned by the site.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Yes every month rupees twenty thousand has been set aside by the webmasters as the revenue share bonus which would be distributed to the top 20 performers of the site in various sections and thus they are allotted the cash credits pro rata.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

With reference to response #608409 - yes, there is a fixed amount shared between members. I have even given a link to the very first announcement which says so. Silly me! Apologies for giving incorrect info.

With regard to the amount though, I am not sure if the amount was increased from 10k to 20k. Though I recall a thread when 20k was offered when the site earned a good amount of revenue in that particular month, I am unsure if this amount became permanent. I will confirm it with the Webmasters.

With reference to response #608459 -

I distinctly recall the amount being increased from 10 thousand to 20 thousand, but it looks like you might be right.

Anyway, I just added the revenue share earned by members in the latest announcement and it comes close to ten thousand. So, 10 thousand is the right figure.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

excellent information for the newcomers. I had little awareness about this.
    The RBS would i guess, encourage more contribution, more time analyzing the threads and posting at different areas of their interests
    Every little helps

Everyone,

The Webmasters have confirmed that it is Rs.10,000/- which is shared as RSB and not Rs.20, 000/-.

• Sign In to post your comments