You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- August '17- Winner!

Gaurav, with his active presence and consistent participation in different sections has been able to maintain the tempo and has emerged as the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of August '17. Hope this award will encourage him to maintain the same spirit and to continue to be active in different sections!

Such recognition need to be applauded and must be an inspiration for others in the list.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Month award winner.
    Hearty congratulations to Mr. Gaurav! Frankly speaking I was expecting this announcement. This new Member has attracted our attention by his youthful and enthusiastic performance in more than one Sections of ISC.

I wish Mr. Gaurav would go on contributing with same zeal in future in this platform. Many more laurels await him in future.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations to Gaurav. The selection is as I expected. The winner made everybody to feel his presence in the various sections of the forum. I wish the winner do his best in future and contribute vigorously his quality posts in various sections of the site. I wish him all the best and I hope he will make winning a habit to him.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Gaurav for winning the Star of the Month award. This award proves that new members can also get monthly Star award with their quality posts and being consistent in different sections of this site. I wish you earn more such awards in near future by contributing more quality posts in all the sections of this site.

Congratulations Mr. Gaurav we truly saw your contributions in different forum as mentioned in the above thread by the senior members. Keep up the momentum!

Congratulations Gaurav on a wonderful start.

If there was a prize for guessing who would win the Star of the Month award for August, I would have won it hands down. You have made an indelible mark on the forum and other sections, with your intelligent and well-worded contributions. It was easy to spot the 'Star' in you.

Here is wishing you continued success in ISC. Good luck.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

I have no idea, how should I react. I had never expected that I will be adjudged MOM award.
    I would like to thank every member of ISC for their help and support, especially senior members for their guidance.
    Thank you Ganesh sir, Partha sir and Srinivasa rao for encouraging words. I would also like to thank Suman mam and Ms. Neethu for their appreciations.
    I will try my level best to keep contributing at ISC.
    Thanks once again.

Thank you Ms. Anauja, your words mean more than the award.
    Even I had no confidence that I will get this award but you showed confidence in me. I wish there would be a prize for guessing and I would have wished you back. I hope I will get a chance very soon to wish you back.

Congratulations to Gaurav for being selected as Star of the Month August 17.
    It was more or less expected as probable with his contributions seen in different sections.
    Let this award be a boost to Gaurav to contribute more quality posts in different sections.

Best Wishes.

Good going Gaurav! That's a deserving award for you. Keep up the good work and wishing you more awards in your onward journey at ISC.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Excellent news. Congrats Gaurav! as the family grows and the contributions improve and increase, the entire family of ISC benefits.

Appreciate the kind gesture of the lead editor in raising this thread, award and reward.

Congrats Gaurav for being the "Star of the Month". I have not read much of your posts , but whatever I have read are full of knowledge and great thoughts. Keep writing with the same spirit.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

Congratulations Gaurav for winning the 'Star of the Month' award for the month of August 2017. You have done really a nice job by contributing in all the sections and they are worth reading as well. Keep contributing with the same spirit so that the other members can be enlightened with your thoughts and knowledge.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Gaurav for winning the 'Star of the Month' award for the month of August 2017 and he truly deserves this recognition, as he has been consistent and regular with great performance.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats Gaurav for this coveted award and wish you continue your good work in ISC.

ISC is a place for all those who want to improve their knowledge by exchanging their knowledge with others. It is place full of opportunities for learning and enrich oneself with the various aspects and angles with which something can be visualised.

So keep texting and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to Gaurav for being the winner of star of the month award and receiving cash award of Rs. 500/- for your quality contributions in different sections of ISC.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Congratulations to the Lead Editor For wining the star of the month

Hearty Congratulations to Gaurav for being the winner of the star of the month award and for receiving cash reward of Rs. 500/-. All our best wishes are with you. Keep writing with such beautiful style. Great job and keep it up.

Congrats brother and keep this hard work up.
    live happily in every situation of life

My hearty congratulations to Gaurav for winning the Star of the month award. Keep continuing your hard work and efforts towards contributing at ISC. I wish you to get more awards like this in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulation to Gaurav for winning the star of the month award for the month of August 2017. I hope you will show the same zeal and continue your good work at ISC by submitting your good contributions to win the laurels and appreciations of ISC. Once again all the best for your future endeavors over here.

Hi
    Please accept our best wishes and hearty congratulations to Gaurav winning the star of the month award for the month of August 2017. You are a regular member of ISC and you made many work for ISC.
    I wish you to get more awards like this in future. All the best. You have made quality contributions in different sections of ISC. ISC is a place for all those who want to improve their knowledge by exchanging their knowledge with others. I have read are full of knowledge and great thoughts. Keep writing with the same spirit.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.