You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 27th Aug to 02nd Sept '17- Winner!

Now, while looking for a star for the week 27th Aug to 02nd Sept, we could sight quite a few but there was one star that stood apart, though restricted to a smaller area, for the quality in writing, conviction to independent views and the balance maintained while expressing thoughts.

And friends, the winner of the Star of the Week award for the period is none other than Nomita Mitra. Hope she will continue with the same zeal and spirit and will extent her contributions to other sections also in the near future. All the best!

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Congratulations Nomita! Members, please join me in congratulating the winner.
    Hearty Congratulations to Nomita Mitra for being the winner of the star of the week award and for receiving cash reward of Rs. 250/-. Hope you win more awards like this.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Wow... Congrats Nomita. A well deserved award for you being the Star of the week. Keep writing with such beautiful style. Great job.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations Nomita, Keep up the zeal of writing.
    Good Going!

Hearty congratulations to Nomita Mitra for winning star of the week award. These days we are finding Mitra posts very good and thought provoking. India study channel is having the skill of Identifying the worth in the posts of the authors and awarding them accordingly. It is good that if the same tendency is maintained ISC can attract good talent and will improve its visibility. Once again congratulations to the winner.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty Congratulations to Ms Nomita Mitra for wining the Star of the Week Award.

This announcement was somewhat expected! Congratulations to Ms. Nomita Mitra for winning the Star of the Week award for 27th August-2nd September. I am sure many more laurels await her in ISC. Only a small request to her. Instead of concentrating in Forum section, she must diversify and contribute in other Sections also.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes I was also expecting this award for her as she forayed as one of the super stars in forum section and she is sensibly giving responses to many posts keeping this forum alive. Great going and keep it up.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulation to Nomita Mitra for winning the Star of the Week award. Keep up the good work. I wish you many more laurels ahead.

Congragulations Nomita Mitra, your posts/replies are very good.. well deserved..

Congratulations Nomita Mitra. Continue contributing in this site with more vigour thereby making the site more educative and useful. All our best wishes are with you. With warm regards and greetings from a elderly member of this I S C.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Wow! After all, Monday mornings are not always bad. What a great Monday for me! First a consolation prize in the 'TOW' contest and then this 'Star of the Week' award! Simply unimaginable! I have no words to express my gratitude. This sort of honour always comes as a moral booster.
    Thank you ISC for the honour bestowed on me and at the same time, it inspired me to do even better.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Sankaran Sir,
    A word from you is like a blessing for me. Yes Sir, I shall definitely try to contribute with more vigour and enthusiasm.

Congratulations Nomita Mitra for wonderful performance and winning star of the week award. Continue contributing in future also with the same zeal.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Saji Ganesh Sir and Partha Sir,
    Thanks for the good wishes and reasonable advice.I do agree that till now I am restricted to a smaller area and concentrating mainly in the forum section. To be frank, my first target was to achieve gold level membership and God willing, I hope to achieve that today itself. Now I shall be more relaxed and rest assured Sirs, now I would surely try my hands on other sections also.

Hearty Congratulations to Nomita Mitra for being the winner of the star of the week award and for receiving cash reward of Rs. 250/-. All our best wishes are with you. Keep writing with such beautiful style. Great job and keep it up.

Congratulations to Ms Nomita for wining the Star of the Week Award. This will surely boost your enthusiasm to contribute in all other sections of ISC.
    All the best!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Nomita Mitra, for being selected Star of the Week 27th Aug to 02nd Sept . It is well deserved award. I endorse the Lead Editor's mention of qualifying factors "for the quality in writing, conviction to independent views and the balance maintained while expressing thought".

Let this award encourage you for continuing with quality contributions.

Congratulations to Nomita Mitra for being selected as the winner of Star of the week award. I am sure this award will definitely encourage you to contribute more in ISC with more dedication. Wish you all the best to get more awards..!
    Regards
    Rizwan

One more feather in the cap! congratulations Nomita Mitra, your presence is always felt in the forum, threads and its replies. Your posts are well thought and laid out. May you contribute and win more accolades in ISC.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.