You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

That yellow colour is calling me!

The golden colour is so vibrant! It attracts one and all and I am also no exception. Since I joined here, I was so interested to have that! I can remember the day when I had been trying desperately to get help from senior members about how to create a click-able link and Mr computer was always telling me 'You are not allowed to send any personal message till you reach a certain level.'

However, today, with the kind help and cooperation of one and all, I am standing on the threshold of touching that coveted mark and hope that the prestigious yellow level would, no more, elude me.
    The journey was no doubt, a little tough but the bond of association with so many good members have made it smoother and easier.

Thank you ISC and thanks to every member.
    Update:
    Just now I noticed with pleasure that my membership level has been changed from silver to gold.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Congratulations for becoming a Gold member. You are showing lot of interest and participating in forum section very actively. Recently your name is there in awards lists also. This all because of your good work and interest and commitment. I hope you will continue your journey on ISC with increased enthusiasm now. All the best to you and look forward for many many good contributions from you.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats and Best Wishes to the 'Golden' member Nomita Mitra.

Congratulation Nomita, very happy for your achievement.

Congratulations Nomita on touching Gold in this site! Hope your journey to the Diamond club will be more fruitful and satisfying.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congrats on becoming gold level member and this assures yourself and the site that you have understood the policies and rules of this channel and being got to used to it. Now that gold level has been achieved, a serious, regular and sustained contributions from you is expected from all the sections. Gold level makes you the eligible candidate to apply for Google Adsense and before which you have to write some good articles, make some all round contributions in all the sections and also write a wonderful profile about yourself in your profile page. That will help you to get the adsense immediately.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Nomita Mitra for receiving the 'Gold Shield' so quickly. Now all of us will wait for her Membership of the Diamond Club. But at the same I would like to tell her an important feature of Gold Shield. In future, even if she remains absent from this platform for a long time, she will continue holding the Badge forever. This is not applicable for Diamond Shield or Platinum Shield. Ms. Mitra has become a permanent Member of the Gold Club of ISC.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congrats Nomita for achieving the "Gold" level. Keep moving ahead and reach to the Diamond level too.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

Congratulations on your well deserved Gold award. Wishing you the best for the next award level.

• Sign In to post your comments