You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Good that this forum is guided by grammar tools from this site !

While I was attempting to raise a thread here, I came across a message to download the grammar tool so that error free messages can be wrote in this forum as content. Good thought from our Web Master Tony who has been continuously and constantly improving the site in many ways and this would be one step ahead because we normally make grammatical mistakes while writing the post and that can be avoided now. Members can join me to appreciate the efforts of Tony in this regard in their own way.
    Wonderful effort by the Webmaster!

I already had it installed in my browser and I was glad to see the message before posting it in the forum. It is actually a very good tool.

But still we will have to do a proof-reading once again to see, what we have written and corrected is what we actually meant.

Can anybody please explain me how to install it in the browser. I will be thankful for the education.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr Rao, please follow below steps to add Grammarly to your browser, I have attached the screenshots as well to follow. The screen shots are from chrome

1. Search for grammarly.com
    2. Click on Add to Chrome button which is present at the bottom of the page.
    3. Select the options from the drop down and click on continue
    4. Signup with your email
    5. After the sign is successful you can select the free plan and enjoy the services.

Attaching the screen shots for your reference. Unfortunately, I just realised that I can attach only one per comment.

Delete Attachment

Delete Attachment

Thank you Neethu. I have added as per your advice. Thank you once again for your time and support.
    drrao
    always confident

I am glad I could be of some help to you Dr. Rao and you are always welcome.

Excellent thread raised and replied, being new here i am sure some of you would have noticed grammatical errors in my posts. I will use this update to help the quality of the replies. Thank you all.

• Sign In to post your comments