You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

My posting right has been removed for Articles section!

I submitted an Article titled "What to do during dog attack and after dog bite'' on 4th September, 2017 as an entry to the ongoing competition. On 11th September, 2017, the article was first kept pending and I was asked to edit the article extensively because earlier I had submitted an article on ''What to do after dog bite". The previous article was not the part of the ongoing competition.

I started editing the competition entry "What to do during dog attack and after dog bite'' as directed and wrote a new article on "What to do during dog attack''. When I went to submit the new article, I found that the previous article was deleted and it was mentioned that the article could not be submitted again. I accepted the decision.

Today I wrote a new article on another subject and when I was going to upload it, I found that my posting right was removed for Articles section. I am astonished because my published article ''What to do after dog bite'' and rejected article ''What to do during dog attack and after dog bite'' are not exactly same. Even then, I accepted the decision of rejection. But I fail to understand the reason for removal of my posting rights in Articles section.

Managing Editor may kindly look into the matter and take suitable action.
    Partha,

I will check this out. Give me some time. Too many "What to do...." sentences got my head spinning!!

One of the articles editors or myself will give an update here later. Please wait.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thanks Madam. Your assurance is suffice.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I have not yet received any reply. I request the Managing Editor to look into the matter and take necessary action.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.