You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

If you get chance to join job at Gulf country ?

If you get the chance to join job at Gulf country then will you join or not? I am feeling there is only work no family life. What do you think on this?
    It is true. You will not have any family life there. If you are opting for a job in any foreign country, you should sacrifice your family. In this context, I refer to a family which is not a nucleus family. You may be able to take with you your wife and your children. But what about your parents, your co borns and other relations. You have to forget about all those people.
    My elder son was sent to the US by his employer. He had gone there with his wife. But he felt that there is no family life there and somehow he managed there for nine months and came back to India.
    Somewhere I read you may be able to get a triple bed roomed house with your earnings by going abroad but you will lose a lot in your personal life. If you stay in your country you may become an owner of a double bed room house but you will have a lot of fun and happiness in your life. The choice is yours. Do you agree?

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments