You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why do I write Forum posts?

While writing my 1000th Forum post, let me do some introspection.

When I got myself registered with ISC, earning was not my purpose. It still isn't. I was attracted by the vast number of resources available in this site. After the initial days, I got attracted by the vibrancy of the Forum section. I was attracted by the fact that the responses to the Forum posts are spntaneous and not artificial. Members discuss the Forum posts.

In Forum section, I have submitted different kinds of post. I have written stories, some of which are read and appreciated, and some other have not even been read. I wrote on various issues. I wrote on social issues, political issues and even on some everyday mundane matters which I witness. I wrote some critical posts, some complaints, ghost stories, my travel experiences and even about my family-members. I wrote on military matters, sagas of gallantry and about freedom-fighters who tried to wrest freedom instead of begging for it.

I know that some of my posts could have been submitted in Articles section. Editors and Members advised me to submit my longer posts as articles because, it would fetch more revenue for me, but I did not pay heed to their sincere advice.

I am deeply attached to the Forum section. I will go on writing in this section, even if some of my posts are deleted abruptly. I will go on writing in Forum section irrespective of request (to all Members) by the Editors.
    Congratulations Partha on reaching #1000 in forum thread submissions! You've brought many a smile to my face with your ready wit & humour. Though a few frowning creases too popped up once in a while, I think the smiles were more. So thank you for that. Keep that enthusiasm going.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

It is really a happy moment. I am delighted to note that Partha has completed his 1000th forum submission. A great achievement and accept my sincere congratulations for achieving the feet. Your threads are in many fields and a lot of variances you show in your posts. It is very interesting to read them. I hope you will continue your good work and enlighten the other members with your skills and expertises. Wish you fruitful and glorious times on this great channel.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Mr.Partha, on achieving this landmark. Reading many of your posts was quite interesting though on many occasions I have disagreed as well (smile).

Hearty congratulations Partha! It is always good to introspect once you reach a landmark and see the positives and negatives and act accordingly in future. No one would entertain any doubt that you were one among those who had kept the forum section lively and active. I appreciate your interest and energy and hope you will continue with the same zeal to reach the 2000 mark at the earliest. All the best!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

I am reading your posts only from Jan17 when I joined ISC and since then I never missed your posts specially the engrossing humour filled witty narrations and sometimes stories.

As everyone knows you are one of the most active and enthralling member in this educational and knowledge sharing platform and have got appreciation and accolades from members as well as management side.

This is really a time to feel good as you are crossing your 1000th post. There may be a simple way to count it, I believe, though I am not aware of it. I will find out.

Anyway hearty congrats on your uninterrupted journey in ISC so far.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Can I say that I liked the emoticon/gif beside your forum post. Is that a dancing cucumber or a jumping green chili?
    Seeing that itself brings a sense of joy.

Congrats for writing the 1000th forum thread and that is the great gong from the author. I have been the ardent fan of the author and his every post has the meaning, information galore and above all some tutorial to every one and that way I like his writing with full of enthusiasm and getting into the deep of every topic he has raised and discussed. And of late he has been good at articles too which are informative and yet useful to every net user. I wish he conquer more success and go high up in this site with awards and rewards. New comers would get cue from his working style here.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats Mr. Partha for completing 1000 forum posts on ISC. Your posts have always been full of facts either from history or from varied topics.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

I sincerely thank all Members for their good wishes. As I have already stated I have not joined this site on financial consideration. My satisfaction comes when my creations are read by the Members.

Ms. Neethu (#608775): The emoticon has been attached by the ME. Most probably she wanted to indicate my personality with this dancing green chili probably of 'Bhoot Jhalokia' variety. Needless to state that 'Bhoot Jhalokia' of Assam is the most terrible (hottest) chili of the world.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congrats on the milestone of achieving the mark of 1000 in forum posting. Like other members I also like your hilarious cum witty posts more and less like short stories and anecdotes.

Please remember the absence of 'always cheerful' and 'always vibrant' members is definitely felt by the other members and we all will like that you continue to make ISC a place for positive thought exchanges and frank opinions without hurting each other and in the process making it a memorable place.

I will also repeat which some other members have also opined and expressed that your journey so far has been glorious and we hope that it will be more colourful and bright in the coming times.

I take this privilege to join this very special forum post in which members are so spontaneously adding their feelings. I am saying it because it is only 6 hours back that you posted it and it has attracted quite good responses.

So all the best and good wishes for your next 1000 mark.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Partha Sir..Writing 1000 forum post is not an easy task. But Sir, you have done this with your will power. This is really a motivation for me. Keep up the good work.

Partha, I am so sorry to say so in this thread, but could not not help it due to the sarcasm you are so much used to; your self-confidence need to be admitted. Emoticons are attached as per the content of a thread and not as per the caliber of a member. It is okay if you consider yourself to be a green chilly of Bhoot Jhalokia variety but your efforts should be to not turn it into a cucumber.
    Let the members decide our Scoville scale; that would be better than staking a claim for ourselves.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

I record my appreciation on your feat of posting 1000 forum threads during a relatively short span of time.
    Sure, you ill be adding more digits and surpassing more milestones.

Congrats Sir for reaching the milestone. It is no less feat than writing one thousand articles or giving one thousand public speech. You are certainly a source of motivation for most of the members.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Partha,
    Congrats. Keep writing in forum section. It is the section where we don't get tired of writing. Forum posts and responses reflects the real mind of a member. Wish U all the best, Partha.

No life without Sun

Excellent sir. Congrats on your 1000th milestone. Your forum presence is very attractive as your forum submissions and replies are very relevant. You do not hesitate to present truths or thoughts in a concise manner. Hope we new comers can learn from senior members like you

• Sign In to post your comments