You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Fill in the blank with appropriate word

Members,
    Fill in the blank with appropriate word.
    If Mahatma Gandhi is our Father of the nation, Pandit Jawaharlal is Cha-cha(uncle) of our nation and Indira Gandhi is Annai(mother) of our nation, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is _______________our nation.
    I would like to call him as our warrior.

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is the warrior of our nation.

Brother of our nation. That should be the most apt "relation". Because according to me Subhash Chandra Bose was very impulsive. He wanted to achieve peace as soon as possible. So I can imagine him as a Brother of the nation.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My answer is 'relentless fighter'. Netaji Subhas didn't loose hope to wrest freedom from the British even after the defeat of Japan in WWII. He was going to Russia at the timee of his death (?) for new opportunities to dismantle British kingdom in India.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

If Mahatma Gandhi is the father of our nation, Jawahar Lal Nehru is the Cha Cha of the nation and Indira is the Amma of the nation, Netaji Subash Chandra Bose is the Abhimanyu of the Nation. If the leaders might have given importance to him at that time, today we might be experiencing a different country altogether. Lord Krishna knows that Abhimanyu is a very great warrior and he will be the best among the lot. But he himself has seen that he will be killed in the war. In the same way, all other big leaders made him suffer without giving any value to his words.
    drrao
    always confident

If Mahatma Gandhi is our Father of the nation, Pandit Jawaharlal is Cha-cha(uncle) of our nation and Indira Gandhi is Annai(mother) of our nation, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF our nation. If you look at all the freedom fighters and the Struggle for Indian freedom, we have had many staunch Patriots, administrators, proponents of non-violence. Subash Chandra Bose raised an army to fight for Independence, formed allies with Japan to get military support. Many picture and stamps issued about Subhash Chandra Bose depicts him in a military uniform.

Image NOT mine. taken from
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ducyZkf8Udo/TChe9Nlo2rI/AAAAAAAAArs/bBe6URX3pG0/s1600/sdfsdtgfredt.JPG

If Mahatma Gandhi is our Father of the nation, Pandit Jawaharlal is Cha-cha (uncle) of our nation and Indira Gandhi is Annai (mother) of our nation, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is Fighter of our nation. Because he had the spirit of creating his own army and the reason was obvious.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

If Mahatma Gandhi is our Father of the nation, Pandit Jawaharlal is Cha-cha(uncle) of our nation and Indira Gandhi is Annai(mother) of our nation, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is the caretaker of our nation.
    If the blanks are to filled with family relations in mind then it should be big brother according to me.

Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

M.K. Gandhi is fondly called by various names like 'Mahatma', Bapu and ' Father of the Nation', Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru is fondly called by the children as 'Chacha'(uncle) Nehru, and Smt. Indira Gandhi is fondly called 'Annai'/'Amma'(mother)by the people of our country.
    In the same way, Subhash Chandra Bose is already nicknamed as 'Netaji ' which is accepted by all the people of our country. Then is there any justification of giving him any other new nickname?
    I don't like the idea.
    By the way, there are many other people who are popular by their nicknames. Rabindranath Tagore is nicknamed as 'Gurudev' and Sardar Ballabh Bhai Patel is nicknamed as the 'Iron Man of India'. If they are given any new nicknames would the people of our country accept them?
    I have doubt!

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

• Sign In to post your comments