Article internal link policiesHello friends,
After a lot of internal discussions we have decided and reconsidered on few points related to ISC Article internal linking policies:
1. Links should be blended within the main body of the article. It means, anchor texts (linking phrase) should be a part of the main article paragraph.
2. Giving links in terms of "Worth reading", "Recommended reading", etc. are not allowed.
3. Giving links at the end of each paragraph & at the end of the article as "Related reading", etc. are not allowed.
4. All previously approved Articles with such practice may face re-evaluation/tuning and all such non-complying links may be removed.
5. All valid interlinks will continue getting bonus cash credit.
NB: This is not a new policy implementation. We are going strict with our existing policies to make ISC more compatible with Google policies.