You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 03rd to 09th Sept '17- Winner!

To be frank, it was not a very difficult task this time. The star was visible and was glittering apart from others with its unique, convincing and appropriate appearance at different places in the sky of ISC.

And friends, the Star of the Week award for the week 03rd to 09th Sept '17 goes to none other than Natarajan.

We have been observing this star and has concluded that he has the potential to do much better. Hope Natarajan will continue in ISC with the same interest and zeal and will remain an ardent supporter of the forum section despite being less attractive.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week award winner.
    This is also not unexpected. All of us are are watching the performance of this new Member. Congratulations to Mr. Natarajan for winning the prestigious SoW award.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

It is very nice to know that Natarajan is the winner of Star of the week award for the week 03rd Sept to9th September. A good performer with quality posts from his side. My hearty congratulations to the winner. It is once again proved that ISC 's way of selection for awards is the best way. A very good selection.
    All the best to the winner.

drrao
    always confident

Only on 9th Sept I wrote a personal message to him :

"If you share with interest and regularly, awards and rewards are going to great you shortly. Take word from me."

And today I could see him winning the star of the week award. Surely he was vibrant in this forum with varied posts and good responses so far. My best wishes to Natarajan.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Natarajan. You are really a gem in yourself and have shown your class both in creating new threads and responding to the existing threads. Your quality write-ups are worth reading. Please keep it up and win many more laurels in all sections of the site.
    Best of luck.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Congrats Natarajan ... this is a truly deserving award for you. Your writing, comments and posts are unique totally and it gives appropriate explanation to the reader on whatever topic you write. I have learnt a lot from your posts Sir. Keep writing like this.
    Do what inspires you !!

Thanks to each one of you and Mr.Saji Ganesh for this little surprise. Thanks, Mohan sir, your message is proving true. I am humbled by this unique family at ISC wherein people from varied background express their views with amazing facts and clarity to enrich all of us.
    I hope that with all your wishes I continue to participate in the ISC. At times the posts may be long or very formal, please ignore me at such times ( I grew up with the idea that the more additional sheets we fill in the exams, the more marks we get!)

Big thanks for this Star of the Week!

Congrats Mr. Natarajan for winning Star of the week award for the week 03rd Sept to9th September 2017. My best wishes to him for future contribution.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to Mr. Natarajan for winning the prestigious the Star of the Week award for the week 03rd to 09th Sept '17 and also for the cash reward of Rs 250/-.I wish him all the best and I hope he will make winning a habit to him.I also wish you earn more such awards in near future by contributing more quality posts in all the sections of this site.

Apt selection by the editor. I saw this coming for Mr. Natarajan with His unique bullet style of writing in most of the post.

Congratulations on your achievement and yes we are sure that you will bag more awards from ISC.

Congratulations Natarajan, I would have been surprised had your name not featured on this announcement. I think everyone saw this coming. Well, take it from me, this is just the beginning. I can foresee you grabbing a lot of awards in the coming months.

Your contributions, especially in the Forum, are of high quality and of immense value. Your intelligent, level-headed and well-constructed posts are such a pleasure to read. Wishing you many more awards on ISC. Good luck!

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations Mr.Natarajan for being crowned as the star of the week. I wish, your valuable contribution to this community will keep growing.

Thank you, everyone, once more for your kind words of encouragement. Hope to continue participating meaningfully in ISC.

My hearty congratulations to Natarajan for winning the Star of the week award. Keep contributing fruitful content at ISC to achieve higher member levels, benefits and awards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Natarajan chosen as winner of the Star of the Week award for 03rd to 09th Sept '17.

A well deserving and expected award. This is just beginning. Hope and wish he gets many more such accolades

thankyou Syed Rizwan. thankyou Venkiteswaran Sir for your kind words, coming from a senior member like yourself it means a lot to us newcomers and motivates us to keep contributing.

Congratulations to Mr. Natarajan for you getting the Star of the week award for your worthy contributions to the different sections of ISC. Not only you got the award but also you got good appreciations from the editors which give a lot of motivation for your future contributions here. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors at ISC.

Thank you for your kind words. will continue with good wishes for all the members above and ISC...

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.