You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

A request for updating the available information

Nowadays I am submitting information updates in respect of the districts of Tripura. In this connection I would like to state that on 1st September, 1970, there were only three districts in the state, viz., North Tripura, West Tripura and South Tripura. Later in 1995, Dhalai district was curved out from North Tripura and a small part of South Tripura. ISC shows these four districts of Tripura.

However, presently Tripura has total eight (8) districts. These districts are: North Tripura, South Tripura, West Tripura, Dhalai, Gomati, Sipahijala, Khowai and Unakoti. 'My India'' Sub-section of ISC does not indicate the last four districts (indicated above) of the state.

I request ISC administration to suitably update the information. If it is done, I can submit information updates in respect of newly-formed districts of the state.
    Partha, your suggestion has been placed before the editors of the section concerned. The needful will be done.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

ISC has been constantly updating its data base and the members concerned if spot some difference on error in our data base, they can always pinpoint the same and suggest corrections. Thanks Partha for the new info.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments