You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 3rd Sept - 9th Sept'17 (Winners)

It's good to see that members are coming out with new thoughts and the Forum is filled in with thought provoking threads. Don't worry about not being a star, worry about the improvement in any work which ultimately makes us star. Now it is the time to announce the result of the TOW for the week 3rd Sept - 9th Sept'17.

And the Winner is:
    Pooja Srivastava for her thread - Be clear on your dream, if you really want to achieve it.
    ~ Well said, we can aim high but we can achieve it when there is a clarity on our goal.

It is also decided to award Special; Prize to the following:
    1. Neethu for her thread - The Roads are not Thirsty!
    ~ A good appeal to everyone to save water in a nicely presented way!

2. Natarajan for his thread - Adapting to the changing world. To change or to resist
    ~A good kick start in ISC with your resourceful threads. Hope to see much more good contributions.

3.Aswini for her thread - Why choose only one hue when there are lots in the nature
    ~ A thought provoking thread with an inherent message in it!

The winner would get 60 points and 60 c.c while the Special Prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Cash credits are given to other threads based on their quality. Congratulations to the winners. Members, please greet them for their efforts and true spirit.
    Congrats to Pooja Srivastava for her thread - Be clear on your dream, if you really want to achieve it. which was inspiring and well deserved to be awarded the tow . My appreciation also goes to Special tow prize winner Neethu for her thread - The Roads are not Thirsty! Natarajan for his thread - Adapting to the changing world. To change or to resist and Aswini for her thread - Why choose only one hue when there are lots in the nature. All the above three threads were truly fantastic and the authors really need the applause for appending the best thoughts in the tow topic.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to Pooja Srivastava for winning tow award for her thread "Be clear on your dream if you really want to achieve it". A very nice thread which deserves the award. My congratulations also go to Neethu for her thread,"The Roads are not Thirsty! " and Natarajan for his thread," Adapting to the changing world. To change or to resist" and Aswini for her thread< " Why choose only one hue when there are lots in nature". All these threads are really deserving and the selection is giving very nice, decent and newer flavor. Good work was done.
    drrao
    always confident

All the award-winning threads are good and thought-provoking. I am impressed by the depth of the subjects discussed in these four threads. Congratulations to Ms. Pooja Srivastava, Ms. Neethu, Mr. Natarajan and Ms. Aswini for their ToW awards.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Thank you Pranita Mam, for considering my thread to be worthy of getting TOW award. I feel so glad seeing this. Thank you so much.
    I would also like to thank Mohan Sir, Rao Sir and Partha Sir for their wishes and inspiring words. ISC has been an awesome platform of learning for me. I will keep improving and keep sharing more such posts.

Do what inspires you !!

Thanks for selecting my thread and the others mentioned above. It has been an absolute pleasure being in ISC and interacting with senior members and other authors on a wide range of topics. Its the quality of the discussions on the forum that makes it special. Everyone contributing to the forum is a winner in his or her own way!

Congratulations to Pooja Srivastav for winning TOW award.
    Congratulations to Neethu, Natarajan and Aswini for winning special prizes.

Sorry I forgot to congratulate the other members for the Special prize awards. My heartiest congrats to Neethu, Natarajan and Aswini for this. Everybody's thread was very thoughtful.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations to Pooja Srivastava for winning the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate Neethu, Natarajan and Aswini for winning the special prizes. Good to see there are number of best forum threads.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Ms. Pooja Srivastava, Ms. Neethu, Mr. Natarajan and Ms. Aswini for their Thread of the Week award.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to the TOW Award winner and all the special prize winners. All the threads were different in nature and enjoyed reading them.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Pooja, the winner of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 03rd to 09th Sept '17 and also to Neethu, Natarajan and Aswini for winning the special prizes!

The cash rewards and points has been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to Pooja Srivastava, the winner of the 'Thread of the Week' award for her thought provoking thread. I also congratulate Neethu, Natarajan and Aswini for winning the special prizes.
    Really, the forum section is buzzing with some good threads these days which are worth reading.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Congratulations for winning Thread of the week contest. Wish you Good Luck for the Future contest.

Hearty Congratulations to Pooja for winning the TOW award. My hearty wishes to Natarajan and Aswini for winning the special prizes.

I am also glad to be a part of this announcement.

My best wishes to the winner of TOW Pooja Srivastava for her thread - Be clear on your dream, if you really want to achieve it, My best wishes also goes to Neethu for her though provoking message - The Roads are not Thirsty!, Natarajan for his thread - Adapting to the changing world. To change or to resist, Aswini for her thread - Why choose only one hue when there are lots in the nature. I have gone through all those threads and I found all of them are good message oriented. I hope all of them will continue their good work at ISC and produce some more beautiful message oriented threads as well as their good contributions for ISC.

Thank you one and all. I heartily congratulate the winners.
    Carpe Diem

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.