You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

BHEL won 15 out of 28 Vishwakarma Awards.

BHEL employees won 15 out of 28 Vishwakarma awards, which translates into 54% of the total awards. Significantly, this is the highest number of awardsever won by any organization in the country. The awards were presented by the Hon'ble Union Minister of State, Labour & Employment (Independent Charge), Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar at a function in New Delhi.
    In addition, 6 'National Safety Awards' have been won by BHEL's Trichy unit for outstanding achievements in terms of the longest accident free period and lowest accident frequency rate at their works. Significantly, BHEL and its employees have been winning both these prestigious national awards, consistently, since their inception.Express your emotions about this good news of my company.
    Bharat Heavy Electicals Limited (BHEL) is one of the best-performing PSUs of the country. The expertise, experience and knowledge of the engineers, managers and even lower-level workers are well-known all over India. So, winning so many Vishwakarma awards are a true recognition of the employees of BHEL. Really well done! Congratulations!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

It is very great to know that BHEL has got 15 out of 28 Vishwakarma awards and that shows the dedication and active participation of each employee towards their daily goals. I feel proud that this major giant of PSU is in Hyderabad and my best wishes to all employees and dedicated management.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I feel very happy to note that BHEL has won 54% of total Visvakarma Awards. In addition to that BHEL, Trichy branch has won six national safety awards. Really a great achievement. Some of my relatives are working in BHEL, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad. Really BHEL is very famous for its culture. They are the first who introduced Quality Circles concept in our Industries. Their safety practices are very high standard. BHEL is a profit-making PSU. The credit goes to all the employees and management who are responsible for the success story of BHEL. Very nice to know the information and accept my congratulations N.K.Sharma.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments