You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Is it possible to earn 5000 to 6000 month income from ISC ?

Nowadays, I am running out of money but can't go for a job. In that situation I want to earn some 5000 to 6000 monthly from ISC through posting articles, and other resources .I know there are other online sites are available but I think most of them are not more than scam but ISC is a purely dedicated knowledge sharing website.
    Is it possible?
    It is really very difficult to earn Rs. 5000/- to 6000/- per month, but it is possible. I know at least one Member who did this regularly till a few months ago. If you want to do this, you have to concentrate in cash-rich sections like Articles section (including Articles response), Ask Expert section and Jobs sub-section.

You can achieve this target with determination and practice.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Laxminarayan Gupta , I do understand your need and urgency to earn lots of money in life but it may not be possible through ISC. We have been telling the new members that ISC is not the place for wind fall earning or big earning. Well a decent earnings is always possible for which also dedicated writing skill on own thinking and creation has to be shared here. Even if five good articles are written here , and say you get 100 rupees for its rich content , five hundred is assured. But again you have to wait for the approval of articles being new member. So start with some decent earning contributions and later when the editors will also get the guarantee of your writing pattern and assurance of no copy right violations then you will earn from articles, monthly share revenue bonus and later start earning Google AdSense when your application would let approved. I hope you got the matter clear.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Earning Rs.5000/- on this site may be very difficult but not impossible. How much time you can spend on this site is one point. Another issue is what are the sections you concentrate. Basing on these two factors you will have the income. For example, i spent more than 3 hours on this site. But my concentration is more on forums and ask expert sections only. My contributions in article section are very less. I never go to jobs postings. So my income is less. But if your contributions are more in article sections, job postings and ask expert sections, your eaning may be fairly good. However, it will take fairly good time to reach that stage. Try hard and you may get good results. Try more articles and job postings for more money. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

I think it's difficult if you are only depending upon ISC but you can achieve your target by linking adsense here. You can make more money on blogging also and if you have your own domain website then there may be no limit to earning.

I also want to suggest start youtube channel if you have adsense account nowadays peoples are earning good money there and google linking to search engine easily so you can get good traffic there. I hope you get my point and will make your next target big to achieve big money.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Being a newcomer here since a month, based on what I've seen, It would be less likely to make Rs 5000.00 at least in the first few months. You need a presence in multiple places, a good command over the language to write the articles and the forum replies ( I'm sure you have it in you) and you can start foraying into Job sections and ask the expert section.

You can certainly try, give it a go but have a backup option and do not depend on ISC alone, if you make it well done or else at least you'll have other options and you may need to give a longer time to reach your target.

It seems unlikely though not impossible. Actually it depends on how many sections one can cover specially the paying ones and one must have a good activity level to get the revenue share bonus.
    Anyway laggards like us will hardly be making about a hundred rupees per month though intellectual pleasure derived is much more.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Yes, its possible if you are ready to put in that effort. One member is making it every month and if he can then you can too. You will have to recognize which section is beneficial for you and in which section you are comfortable in contributing valuable and meaningful resources. ISC gives you so much option to earn cash credit, you can post articles which is perhaps best, contribute in ask expert section, posting jobs, schools, colleges, and even posting responses to articles can fetch you cash credits.
    Keep one thing in mind that earning money online or offline is not that easy, you will have to work hard either way.

Laxminarayan Gupta, let us be realistic.

It is not possible for all to earn regularly an income of Rs 5000 or more from ISC. Once in a while it many be possible.
    A few members may be earning that. Some few members may be earning much more including the adsense revenue.
    However for an average person ISC cannot replace a regular job with a regular salary. Consider ISC as a positive hobby.
    I see from your profile that you have joined ISC as far back in 2012 and did not contribute much posts. You may now start reviving your activity in ISC.

• Sign In to post your comments