You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Can I post a school, or is school posting discontinued?

Sainik School, Purulia is one of the twenty-five Sainik Schools established in various parts of the country. It is a CBSE-affiliated residential school located at the outskirt of Purulia town of West Bengal. It is a residential school with excellent infrastructure. Facilities off NCC, mountaineering, horse-riding, shooting, various sports activities are available in the school. The performance of the school in CBSE examinations is very good. Many students of this school join armed forces after completion of X+II and after Graduation.

Earlier ISC organised an article contest on residential school. At that time I tried to write about this school but failed to do so, because the details of the school was not uploaded. Even now, the position is same.

In view of above, I seek permission from ISC administration to upload the school in this platform. I tried it today morning, but failed to do so. Apparently uploading of schools is presently not allowed.

Editor(s) may kindly reply.
    Partha, editors handling the school/ college section has been notified to do the needful. Please wait for a response.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Hi Partha,
    There is no issue with adding a new school. You can very well add the details of a school not listed in the ISC platform by using the feature 'Add your school' in the school section. Please elaborate what kind of restriction you are facing while submitting a new school.

Patience and perseverance pays

Thanks, Mr. Dhruv. I have found ''Add your school'' button. As the get-up has been changed, I could not find this button earlier. Now I will try to post information about schools.

The Lead Editor may now close this thread.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.