You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes of the day to enjoy

1)A man was shouting at the salesman. The manager called the salesman for the reason. Salesman told the customer was arguing where the free was as mentioned in the cooking oil as 'cholesterol free'.
    2)Inspector:to a thief,'why you stole the scooter from the roadside?
    Thief:Traffic policeman only told me to remove the scooter as it was no parking area
    3)A student was shouting to the another at the outside of exam hall as they gave question paper with full of questions but they gave answer paper without answers
    4)Three persons travelled in a scooter, a traffic policemen stopping waving his hand. The driving man,'sorry sir, we already three are here,no place to adjust you
    5)Teacher to a parent: Your son is alike a exam answer paper.
    Father:How?
    Teacher: Both are very difficult to to correct
    The author has been consistent in sharing some good humorous jokes now and then and these set of jokes are really hilarious and I enjoyed it.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good jokes. I enjoyed a lot. The author always collects good jokes and gives in this thread. His collection is always good. Thanks to the author.
    drrao
    always confident

As always I have enjoyed the jokes of Mr. Pattabiraman this time also. I like the first joke and fourth joke most.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments