You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

The confused man continues his confusing journey in ISC

The journey started on 23rd September, 2015. A confused man started writing his story with his confused fingers. He used to write his story, his interpretation, his views with utmost hesitation. He expressed his confused view which was 'politically incorrect'. But, as a person who perpetually lacks confidence, he always used to think twice before writing.

Astonishingly, the confused man is still continuing his journey. He has been moving forward for two long years! Today, he astonishingly finds that during his hesitating and confusing journey, he has accumulated more than 32600 points in this platform of ISC with his confusing and politically incorrect ideas!

The man hopes to confuse others with his confusing ideas in future also.
    Congratulations Partha on your completing two successful years in ISC! Let me assure you that neither are you confused nor have you been able to confuse others. It may be a fact that you were indirect in your approach most of the time but to assume that others were not able to assess that you have an indirect approach would be asking for too much.

I am in fact amused that you chose to celebrate your two years with ISC also with a confusing title (edited now for clarity), good!

I must say that you have been one of the most active members in this site, contributing to different sections, and have helped in keeping the forum alive. We, as members, do value your presence here. Please do not be confused and carry on with your activities with the same spirit and zeal. All the best!

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Even I agree with Saji Sir, your views and explanations never looked like a confused person. You always write what your thought was, whether it is being liked by others or not and its very nice. What I admire in your articles are your posts are completely based on Facts and figures. And I always gather more new knowledge from your posts regarding great people, and places of our country. And most of them are based on political views. And also most importantly, a big Congrats to you sir for completing 2 lovely years in ISC.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

Congratulations for your journey for two years on this site. Confused or not confused, but you made me confuse myself with the title of this thread. I started thing whois this confused man and whom about your talking, I started thinking. After reading your thread, my confusion has gone. Partha, your way of writing is very nice and you narrate the story in your own style. It gives pleasure to read your posts. Your posts never give an indication to me that you are in the confused state. Your way writing is clear. Sometimes they are thought provoking also. Good going. I wish you to continue further with more zeal and see that all the members will be happy in reading your posts. I appreciate your contributions to all the sections of this site and Members like you are very much required for the site to maintain its leading position. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

How can this man be called a confused person when he could have written 166 wonderful resources of good excellent topics, that he gave very good forum responses for over 6490 posts so far and raised 1018 forum threads of varied important. How can he be confused when he had the knack to raise expert answers for 915 questions and also raised 55 ask experts questions. So all these proves that he is one step ahead than other members in terms of understanding and underlining his views and therefore there is no confused state at all in his thinking ability. By the way best wishes to the author on completion of two successful years in ISC without any confusion.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments