You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Are you facing internal Search functioning problem in ISC?

The internal search what is present in ISC is not responding when I tried to verify job posts whether previously posted or not? It is working only once when we first login to the site. After using once it is not functioning afterwards. Again we have to sign out and when we login only it is functioning. Whether this feature is functioning abnormally for me or for all others? I request the members to verify once and confirm my problem. Otherwise, I request the ISC management to rectify this problem for the smooth functioning of the feature for all the members. Knowledgeable members can suggest any method to follow to overcome this technical defect.
    Right there is a glitch in the internal link functioning button as it is not working even in my case too. Let us wait for other members to respond on this complaint and meanwhile the technical team may attend to it.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Ramakrishna, if you are talking about the search box, there is indeed a technical problem which is being looked into. However, you can make use of the facility by pressing the 'enter' key after typing out your requirement in the search box. Please check it out and confirm.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Thank you Saji Ganesh for your quick response. I tried the above mentioned tactic by you and it is oK.

I also have had difficulties with 'search' button. I am glad that Mr. Kambhampati has raised the issue. I will try to apply the method mentioned by Mr. Saji Ganesh. I hope the technical experts would try to rectify this problem.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.