You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Year Resolutions

Happy New Islamic year

Hello My Member of ISC,

As starting of the new year of Islamic Calendar I am back to ISC with ideas and suggestion. I have new ideas and suggestion foe you and you can also give me.
    I was out of city and con not contact with and discuss some important topics on different level. Now I am back and i will discuss on daily basis, I know you also miss me.
    Now please start giving suggestion about adsense and how is ISC is working.. Some new features has been added in this site. Any other site who is also running like ISC please tell me the name.
    Thank you
    Belated Islamic New Year greetings Qasim and welcome back to ISC! Glad that you have decided to return and to be active here.

I remember your association with ISC and would like to remind you of all the suggestions, especially with regard to grammar and spellings, we had made to you earlier regarding posting of contents here. I suggest that you refresh your memory by going through the posting guidelines and all the help topics once again. It would also be of help to you if you could spare some time to go through the pinned threads at the forum index. The working pattern and requirements at ISC has not undergone any major changes as such in the past few days except for the template and some related features.

Since you are an old member, I am sure that it won't be very difficult for you to catch up. Just follow the guidelines and site regulations and get going. All the best!

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

A warm welcome on your reunion with ISC. We all enjoy your posts from now onwards. Belated Islamic New Year greetings to you and your family. Already you are very familiar with this channel very well and hence I need not give any introduction about this website. You please start and we are all happy to be with you.
    drrao
    always confident

Bleated new year wishes to you and other members in the ISC. welcome back to the site.

Wishing of a happy new year to all our muslim friends. From the school level itself we should make our people to get aware about all religions. Schools should have one moral instruction class besides regular time table containing lessons from ethics of all religion.

• Sign In to post your comments