You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 10th Sept - 16th Sept'17 (Winners)

Our Forum is always filled with new thoughts and interesting topics. It is looking more novel with the participation of our new members and the regular contributors. Let's keep up the spirit! Now it is the time to announce the result of the TOW for the week 10th Sept - 16th Sept'17.

And the Winner is:
    Natarajan for his thread - What can be done to improve the health care system in India to ensure better health for the citizens?

It is also decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Neeru Bhatt for her thread - When will we get rid of social evils?

2. Soundharya for her thread - English is a language and not a measure of intelligence- Agree or Disagree?

The winner will get 60 pts and 60 c.c while the Special Prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c. members, please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations Natarajan for the TOW award. Also, big congrats to Neeru and Soundharya for getting the special prizes. Keep up the great working guys. All threads were knowledgeable and thoughtful.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congrats to Natarajan for his thread - What can be done to improve the health care system in India to ensure better health for the citizens? which was truly a eye opener for the policy makers at Delhi to ponder over and eventually won the TOW award. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners like Neeru Bhatt for her thread - When will we get rid of social evils? and Soundharya for her thread - English is a language and not a measure of intelligence- Agree or Disagree? which were again good thought about thread and that needs to be attended. Hope the winning members would continue with their zeal to contribute more.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr. Natarajan for winning the TOW Award. I extend my wishes to both the special prize winners- Neeru Bhatt and Soundharya.
    Hope to see many more such valuable contributions from your side in future.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you all for your kind wishes for all the winners. All the posts since I joined are excellent and views expressed are valuable and interesting. Glad to be part of the ISC family. Hope to continue contributing.

Hi ISC Member
    Congratulations to Mr. Natarajan on winning this TOW Award. This is only possible of your hard work which you made in ISC. I really appreciated your efforts. Please continue your work with us and keep us update in the future.

Congratulation to Natarajan, Neeru, and Soundharya for winning this TOW award.
    Well deserving threads!

I guess the date in the subject has to be modified to the subsequent week, the editor might want to change it.

Hearty congratulations to the winner Natarajan for his thread, "What can be done to improve the healthcare system in India to ensure better health for the citizens?" He is doing an excellent job in this section and all his threads really good. My congratulations also go to special prize winners. Neeru Bhatt for her thread,'When will we get rid of social evils?" and Soundharya for her thread, ' English is a language and not a measure of intelligence. Agree or Disagree? " I wish and hope that all the three will contribute more and more and win many such awards in the coming days.
    It is a tough task for the editors to select from so many threads but they have done a very great work in spotting the talent. Appreciations to them also.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Natrajan, Neeru Bhatt and Soundarya for their respective award winning threads.
    Please keep up your good contributions in ISC to make it the best among all the educational and knowledge sharing sites.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to Natarajan, the winner of the Thread of the Week award for the week 10th to 16th Sept '17 and also to the Special Prize winners Neeru Bhatt and Soundharya ! Keep up the good work and keep contributing with the same passion.

Its nice to see the forum section being filled with some really good topics and it is all the more encouraging to see some serious and thoughtful responses too.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Thankyou all once again, we will continue with our contributions and hope this encourages newcomers and new members to join ISC to exchange knowledge, ideas and share views

Congratulation to Mr.Natarajan for winning the TOW 10th Sept - 16th Sept'17 and also Special Prize winners Neeru Bhatt and Soundharya. Hope all of you keep your good work at ISC and get more awards and rewards in future too.

congratulations to all the winners of Thread of the week.

Congratulations to Natrajan for winning the TOW award for the week 10th Sept - 16th Sept'17.
    Congratulations to Neeru Bhatt and Soundharya for winning the special prize for the same period.

Thank you Sir for your kind wishes.

Congratulations to Mr. Natarajan, Ms. Neeru Bhatt and Ms. Soundharya for winning the ToW for the last week.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations to Natarajan, the winner of the 'Thread of the Week' award for the week 10th to 16th Sept '17. You have rightly said that the health care system of our country needs a lot of improvement for taking care of the common people. I also congratulate the Special Prize winners Neeru Bhatt and Soundharya for their outstanding threads.
    I apologize for being late in congratulating you as I was busy with our ongoing festival.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.