You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for August 2017

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of August 2017.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our page: revenue share bonus for August 2017.
    Thanks for announcing the revenue share bonus for Aug 17 before hand and this time I was benefited with 493 rupees as my share. My best wishes to all those who earned the revenue this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you Mr.Timmy for announcing Revenue Share Bonus for the month of August 2017. After a long time I am also figured in the list. Most of the time I am notable to get into the list because of few points difference in monthly points calculation. Any way I am happy to be there in the list to receive RSB in this month.

Thank you for announcing Revenue share bonus for the month of August 2017. I am thankful to you for keeping my name also in the list of the members who were. Given revenue share bonus.Thank you very much and this month the announcement has come very early, I think.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you Sir for announcing revenue share bonus for the month of August. I congratulate all of them who have received the same including myself. Keep up the good work to receive many more such rewards. Thank you once again.

Hearty congrats to all our Revenue Share Bonus (RSB) earners. Hard work never fails to yield results.
    No life without Sun

Thank you Sir, for announcing the Revenue Share Bonus for August month well in advance. Congratulations to all the members who have received the RSB and my name appears in the list too.

Thank you, sir, for announcing revenue share bonus for August. But please let me know whether I can withdraw the amount without getting notifications in my email.

Congratulations to all the members who have received the RSB for the month of August.

It is indeed that hard work pays!

My heartiest congratulation to all members who are in the list of Revenue Share Bonus for August 2017 and thanks to Webmaster Mr.Timmy for this announcement
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Many congratulations to all the members who have found their names in the Revenue Share Bonus list for the month of August '17! Consistency does pay.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of August 2017. Thank you Timmy sir for announcing the bonus share amount on time as usual.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.