You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

No clarification even after twelve days

I raised the following thread on 13th September, 2017:-

My posting right has been removed for Articles section!

Although twelve days have passed, I have not received any clarification so as to why my article posting right was suddenly withdrawn. As a result, I could not fully participate in the last articles writing competition and could not submit at least three articles.

I hope the Editor(s) would intimate me the reason for withdrawing my right of posting articles. The previous thread may kindly be read for reference.
    Partha, apologies for the mix-up. Regarding your query, it may please be noted that your posting rights to the article section has been temporarily withdrawn as it has been observed that you have been resorting to posting articles on the same topic that has already been published by you at an earlier date giving it some twists and with different titles; the contents being almost same. It may or may not have been intentional or may have been due to some confusion but editors reviewing articles cannot overlook such similarities and hence the action. Please note that further explanation in this connection may not be entertained.

Please wait for a few days and be active in other sections that are open to you in the meanwhile and then apply for permitting you to post in article section again.

(It may be noted that reasons for withdrawing permission are given while showing restricted access and further explanations as in this case may not be entertained as a general rule).

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Partha, can we lock this thread now?
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Although I am not satisfied with the reply because I sincerely feel that two aricles are not same (but to some extent similar), I have already accepted the decision of deleting the second article. However, I don't understand the reason for withdrawing my articles posting right. Anyway, the present thread may be closed.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.