You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Why my article has not been reviewed yet?

I posted this article on 17-09-2017 on the topic " Division of Bigger States into smaller States- A brief analysis" which is still not been reviewed and many articles posted after this date has been reviewed and even approved. Please resolve my query by looking at it and guide me if there are any grammatical errors or any other errors.
    Link to my article
    Division of Bigger states into smaller states- a brief analysis
    Neelam please read this response of Lead Editor in this thread

It seems they are overloaded with many articles and with few editors on leave due to the festive season they have many in the queue. Even I have one article submitted on the same day but let's be more patient considering their situation as they clear it as quick as possible.

Neelam, your request has been put up to the section. Please wait for a response.
    The articles which you state to have been approved though they were submitted later must be entries to some contests. Could you post the URL of one or two such articles so that we can check it out?

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Hi Neelam,

Your article has been reviewed now.

Thanku Neethu for responding to this thread and sharing the information and Saji Sir and Asha mam for resolving my query this fast.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.