You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Glad that I have finally got hold of you!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my journey so far in ISC. I am so glad that now I am finally a gold member. The journey was exciting, every day I learned something new and improved myself. This is a platform where I am truly discovering myself.

Along with the editors, even the senior members have guided us along the journey. I have enjoyed the most by participating in the forums. The most lively section in ISC. I would have loved to take the names of every senior members and editors who have helped along this journey but would restrict myself from doing so considering their preferences.

My very sincere and heartfelt thanks to each one of you.
    My best wishes and hearty congrats to the author for achieving the gold level in such a short time and that proves her total dedication and interest in sharing the content . Very few people who joined as the new member would inculcate the habit of writing consistently and regularly and you are one among them. Now that you have become the gold level member, the next target should be achieving the diamond level for which you have to score 10,000 aggregate points from all sections which may not be a big task for the bubbling member like you who has rich ideas and views to share.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations on your achievement, your posts, replies are well laid out with good content. Please continue your participation and good work, All the very best for the Diamond sheild

Congratulations to Ms. Neethu for reaching Gold level very quickly. Now the next target is Diamond shield. March on!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations Neethu on touching Gold at ISC! You have been successful in showcasing your writing skills and have proved yourself to be a mature participant who has an eye for quality. Keep up the good work and keep contributing with the same interest and zeal. Entering the diamond club may not be a tough job but I hope your endeavor will be to maintain the standards in your attempt to do so. All the best!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congrats. Now you are a proud golden member of India Study Channel. May God bless you and be with you in all your endeavors in and and out of ISC. Wish to see you soon with a diamond in hand. All the best.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Neethu. I hope you are very fast in reaching this level. I appreciate that you achieved this level by your good efforts. Further, I hope you will continue your journey on this site and achieve further levels. I appreciate your writing skills and clarity in your expression and staying relevant to the topic is another part I have observed in your posts. I feel that members like you are making this site very bright and seeing that this site will be a special attraction for all ages of people. Congratulations once again and best wishes for bright times in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation for getting gold level so early in a quick mode. It is really a great achievement and I hope with time many more such laurels will be achieved by you.

In ISC if you devote more time with efforts then you can achieve proportionate results. Only thing is one should be imaginative and creative to contribute in a outstanding manner and in the process his membership level will go on increasing.

Knowledge is power.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind wishes, this was possible only because of your encouragement and guidance.

Congrats Neethu for achieving the Gold level. I admire the way you write your posts and the way you provide headings too. Learning a lot from you too. Love the way you style your contents. All the best to you , many more miles to go. Keep up the great work.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

• Sign In to post your comments